Survivor Cash Game

Tools    

So, thus far after getting 12 surveys it appears as if most people do not care when the game starts.

Only 2 had a preference and they were both in January.

The idea of isolation (going back to an island theme) and Sci FI and 80s all came up.

I personally was leaning towards a noir feel, but I see a way to combine a few things without it being too contrived.

Still feeling things out and if you have not already do so please do the survey.

Thanks

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TZDT3L3

Oh definitely not doing a murder mystery I was thinking more long the lines of:

Film Noir:

Film noir is a cinematic term used primarily to describe stylish Hollywood crime dramas, particularly such that emphasize cynical attitudes and sexual motivations

Notice the bold.

But like I posted no one seems to care for that so far. Sci-Fi 80s on an island is winning.

Seriously though the movie thing sounds promising. Maybe you should take the survey - hmm what movie would have enough characters people would want to play. I mean Castaway is out.

You have Tom Hanks, Helen Hunt, and Wilson.

First of all, I don't even know what the first thing is.

Second.... Star Wars?

What I would do is, like.... have a Star Wars theme, but you could be any character possible and incorporate that character in a Star Wars universe.

So Like Jason on the Death Star

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I wouldn't hold it to just one movie. A genre would be better. We would get sick of one movie very quickly. I mean, how many different "hosts" has Survivor X had?

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Filled in the survey!

One idea I had was the idea of competing in pairs instead of tribes or as individuals, just to mix it up since this is a special edition I guess

Filled in the survey!

One idea I had was the idea of competing in pairs instead of tribes or as individuals, just to mix it up since this is a special edition I guess

Thanks, I had the idea of mini tribes of 3, but if attendees us on the low end I could do teams of 2. I definitely want some type of team work in the early part of the game at least

Just took a quick look at the survey. Definitely interested but will wait for Survivor X to finish before I think about joining this

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

So based on everything so far with surveys and comments it looks like Early January will be the best time to start this. Most people said it doesn't matter so working with them is easy.

I am taking a few of the ideas given to me and kind of melding them together somewhat. I like the idea of taking things back to an island setting and I also love the idea of Sci-Fi/space theme. This is not set in concrete but right now it is how I am leaning. I need help naming a planet and the Island on that planet. Of course the isle will be full of dangers and the unexpected and probably certain death to all the red shirts.

I have a few surprises in store that I think will make the game interesting and fun to play.

I do not want to limit the ability to pick whatever character people want to play, but think Science fiction or space exploration or anything related. Like I said though if you want to be Mickey Mouse or The Blob its all up to you.

This will probably be survivor XI, but if someone holds a game before this one it will be whatever number is next.

All ideas still welcome and anyone not playing that would like to run a challenge please let me know. Hell even if you are playing and want to do a challenge let me know.

Thanks.

Guess who finally won one of these things???

#survivor9
Haha nice one, maybe I should go away more often

I'm still a bit gutted that I didn't win a second one when Raul beat me