Survivor Cash Game

Tools    

I will be creating a Survivor game like you have never seen before. The challenges will be both "live" and delayed. The Players will be quality Gents/Gals that have earned a spot - be it from past wins or otherwise.

This game will be by invite only.

There is a cash prize ( a real one out of my own funds) of $250.

There will be a fan/player vote after the game is over for best player (not the winner) and they will win $50.

So yeah, I am willing to put up $300 to host a game that I hope is fun and challenging.

If you have ever won a Survivor MOFO game you are automatically assured a spot if you accept it.

Otherwise send me info on why you should be allowed to play.

If you want to send a video, post it here, It will go a long way into allowing your entry.

Maximum players will be 20 so do not hesitate in securing a spot.

As far as when this game will start:

It really depends, but think around late 2017/early 2018.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Interesting. I wonder if people will play differently with such an incentive.

I thought the immediate elimination of myself in the current game would make me stop playing this thing. Yet here I am.

Consider me in if invited.

Suspect's Reviews

Don't think i'll be playing. If i do change my mind when it's starting and i was to win then i'd like 7thson to donate it to a charity of his choice and post the receipt here. Feels weird playing for my own profit haha.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Don't think i'll be playing. If i do change my mind when it's starting and i was to win then i'd like 7thson to donate it to a charity of his choice and post the receipt here. Feels weird playing for my own profit haha.
Make us all look bad when we don't do that.

Feels weird playing for my own profit haha.
So you never play the football pools?

So the cash will be there for the winner to do as they wish and how they wish. If they want to donate to charity I am all for that, but they will not be begrudged if they take it. It is all about having fun in the game with a little something at stake.

Anyone that knows they will not be playing I will be welcoming help with challenge ideas and other things. Some of the challenges will take you off the forum to complete\compete, but most everything will revolve around movies and the forum.

I am working out a theme still but will post more info as it becomes available. If for any reason we do not get enough players (trying to think what the minimum will be) I will just postpone the game until a later date.

Taking ideas on a good starting date, but I do not think any earlier than November will work.

Thanks all for any interest and although it will be by invite only, anyone interested is welcome to ask questions or see if it may be something they want to try. I really would like to avoid alts if possible, but newbies are definitely welcome.

After looking at my schedule and keeping the holidays in mind I am considering a start date for this to be late January/early February 2018.

I really want to keep this "movie" related and would love some help with ideas.

Maybe "genre" related like team Musicals or Mayhem or horror.

but still plenty of time to plan.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
This is what the cast SHOULD look like (I'm not going to put in people like Teeter, Godoggo, Hit Girl, Cobpyth, and Skepsis93 as I know that won't happen)
@CosmicRunaway @cat_sidhe @Miss Vicky @CiCi @Camo @rauldc14 @seanc @TheUsualSuspect @TONGO @Sexy Celebrity @edarsenal @cricket @Rhys @Nope1172

Who would I be missing?

This is what the cast SHOULD look like (I'm not going to put in people like Teeter, Godoggo, Hit Girl, Cobpyth, and Skepsis93 as I know that won't happen)
@CosmicRunaway @cat_sidhe @Miss Vicky @CiCi @Camo @rauldc14 @seanc @TheUsualSuspect @TONGO @Sexy Celebrity @edarsenal @cricket @Rhys @Nope1172

Who would I be missing?
I'd be down for this.

If interested in playing the survivor Cash game please fill out survey (link below). Filling it out does not obligate you to play, nor does it guarantee you a spot, I am just trying to see what interest is like and get everyone's thought and ideas. As mentioned before ALL previous survivor winners (even one off games like speed and +1/-1 count, I do not know if there were others) have a spot if they claim it, otherwise I will use my own judgement. Unless you are totally new (and I may make exceptions by time the game starts) or just a douche on the boards then you will most likely be welcome to play. Thanks all here is the link and if anyone wants to pass this along or tag others please do so.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TZDT3L3

Thanks for those that have already responded, keep the info coming in as I want the game to cater to those playing and how they would like to see it handled. I always thought the game is about the players and the host should just guide and run challenges so all ideas are important. Thanks.

Oh and the survey is pretty short so it wont take much time to do.

I am Planning on still having the game.
Anyone can request to join and past winners automatically have a spot.

The current game will have nothing to do with the new game.
Thanks for asking