TONGO - Doc Tongsday
NextScorcese - The Doof Warrior
Sexy Celebrity - Bernadette
Hit Girl - Count Dracula
Godoggo -
rauldc14 -
Tat - Cheshire Tat
Gatsby -

It is now Monday CST, and the game has started. Let the new memories begin to bear fruit.

I sent my answers to the challenge in. A couple were guesses, but I'm pretty certain about the others. Wow, tough challenge 7thson, big thumbs up to that.
Can't wait to see what comes next.

I'm in college and I was thinking that maybe 12am of monday is refering to the begining of the day and not the end ;( I didn't send anything thinking I have till the night. My mistake, I guess I instantly lost

I'm in college and I was thinking that maybe 12am of monday is refering to the begining of the day and not the end ;( I didn't send anything thinking I have till the night. My mistake, I guess I instantly lost
The 12:00 am start time was not a deadline for anything other than the character bio and pic. The immunity challenge is due by 5:00 pm CST so your good there.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I am OK with being voted out first since I can't quit. Just an FYI. My passion isn't there for this one due to the small numbers.

The 12:00 am start time was not a deadline for anything other than the character bio and pic. The immunity challenge is due by 5:00 pm CST so your good there.
So Im to gather this deciphering contest is an individual immunity challenge? No teams?

So Im to gather this deciphering contest is an individual immunity challenge? No teams?

Yes it is an immunity necklace which is an individual immunity.

Here is what it looks like - the winner should be so elated they explode:

Nope1172 - Mr Nope
TONGO - Doc Tongsday
NextScorcese - The Doof Warrior
Sexy Celebrity - Bernadette
Hit Girl - Count Dracula
Tat - Cheshire Tat

Godoggo -
rauldc14 -
Gatsby -
Very good then.

So who are the last three to join this conniving establishment?

Please let there be a lady incoming.

A real one.

Woody Allen is a pedophille
Isn't Nope the champion of a survival too?
Not really, I "won" a Survivor that lasted a day and didn't really count. My user title is just a joke of the whole situation.

Remember to vote in the character bio / picture reward challenge. Votes are due by 5:00 pm cst and will be tallied at that time. If you do not vote in the reward challenge you do not get a vote during the subsequent tribal this evening.

Unless I missed your posts some of you still need characters. If you made a post and I missed it please let me know, but for now our other contestants are:

Godoggo

Gogogo

They cant stop, and they wont stop, They dig things, things don't dig them.

rauldc14:

Mayor Jauldc14

He gets High before Noon

Gatsby

Gats n Bees

They are a gun, they are a bee, they are Gats n Bees

Anyone can change their character at anytime for any reason, but for the first reward challenge you must use what you already posted for the vote.

Here is something you can copy and paste for the Ransom Note challenge.

If you already sent it to me I have it and you dont need to change anything.

Reminding everyone again they can change or add to their answers but that will also change the date/time you submitted.

Wrong answers do not count against you, but you can only guess once per letter and once for the film. Dont forget to guess what the film is that is worth 5 points.

Thanks all.

K -
E -
Y -
W -
O -
R -
D -
S -

S -
T -
A -
S -
I -
S -

M -
I -
LL -
E -
R -

I -
N -
S -
A -
N -
E -

M -
U -
T -
I -
L -
A -
T -
E -

9 -
9 -
7 -

Also:

I will not be using PMs very much in the game, I was going to send out reminders and such but unless it is a challenge or something you have to be present for most things will have a time block where you can play, answer, vote, etc... I will post times in the thread here and give ample time for everyone to do what is needed. This will allow those not able to be on at the same time to still play. There may be one or two times where you need to be present, but I will make sure plenty of notice is given. Also definitions for "plenty of time" and stuff like that is still fairly quick in Speed Survivor so check back often, but I will try to give at least a couple hours notice.

Not really, I "won" a Survivor that lasted a day and didn't really count. My user title is just a joke of the whole situation.
You can't fool me, you are just trying to play cool while you are in fact a elite player at this game, it's pointless I know that you have impressive skills!

Seven, I have to send you my vote for bio/character right?

So I guess that means you won the Speediest Survivor

That is correct.
So the only ones that can vote at first tribal council elimination are Me, Sexy, Hit Girl, Nope, Scorcese, and Tat? Rauld, Godoggo, and Gatsby cant vote?