Speed Survivor 1

Tools    

Excellent challenge 7thson! I love this sort of problem.

I am afraid I must confess to being real awful at these challenges. Just the rumor of people able to get all of these makes me shiver.

Any chance of a spelling contest?

I feel the same way Mongo, it might be a little difficult to me but I will try my best! May I ask what is this thread and the enrollment's difference? Also isn't this suppose to be by teams? maybe it's because we are just 8 (muahehe, less competition) and I saw somewhere the time, my clock says UTC -3:00, so when you say 11:00, it's 8:00 for me? (sorry I was never good with the time scheduals)

I feel the same way Mongo, it might be a little difficult to me but I will try my best! May I ask what is this thread and the enrollment's difference? Also isn't this suppose to be by teams? maybe it's because we are just 8 (muahehe, less competition) and I saw somewhere the time, my clock says UTC -3:00, so when you say 11:00, it's 8:00 for me? (sorry I was never good with the time scheduals)
Mm, youre brighter than youre leading on. Im sure you can figure it out Tat.

Please Tongo , I'm reading everything but that doesn't change the fact this isn't my native language, there are some thing I might skip or didn't understan at all. I don't know what enrollment really is for example, maybe a planification thread? pre-thread? I also don't know at all what the game is about. Oh screw it, forget what I just said, I will make the bio and the current challenge and if some doubt pops up I will ask you then

Nevermind I just found the definition of enrollment, I saw something about the teams being made depending on the numbers of the people that joined, and the time I already knew it I guess. I didn't saw the rule of having to have a gif of your character though, I'm still reading the enrollment

I am afraid I must confess to being real awful at these challenges. Just the rumor of people able to get all of these makes me shiver.

Any chance of a spelling contest?

Certainly, spell my middle name right and you get a reward .

I should get a jury spot for following this
Not to late to join - it requires zero input. Just say I am in and thats it. Then even if you never show up you are in the jury. Or are you scared you pitiful lowlife Milkyway heathen?

I'm scared because i'm a pitiful, lowlife, Milkyway heathen.

Seriously though i just can't be bothered even a quick version because i know if i joined i'd go all in. Cool if you don't want to give me a jury spot for not playing, SC doesn't deserve one either if that is the case though .

I hate when people go "all in". They either have Aces or a 7, deuce off suit or they know how to play the game - no matter what my pair of 6s are in trouble.

How many of the eight playing are ok with me being on the jury? Obviously it is up to 7thson but i will say i wont let any personal relationships come into it that i'll make sure to go for the best player. If 7 thinks i've done otherwise then he can discard my vote.