"TOP 3 quote" game

Tools    

Post(video/pic/text) awesome quote from movie .

Game rules:
  1. Post quote from movie that fits the criteria
  2. User who posts 3rd movie can declare new criteria

Movie, where they reference to another movie

1. "I'd get to fly around like Iron Man" The Martian

But Not Slight of Mind or Tongue...
2. "Haven't you seen Boyz N The Hood? Now one of us is going to get shot." Swingers

Movies where they reference another movie:

1. "I'd get to fly around like Iron Man" ~ The Martian
2. "Haven't you seen Boyz N The Hood? Now one of us is going to get shot." ~ Swingers
3. "If you were going to take over the world, would you blow up the White House Independence Day style, or sneak in through the back door?" ~ The Faculty

Movies where they reference a President:

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

1. "Ronald Reagan? The actor!" - Back to the Future

2. "Your great-great granddaddy planned the assassination of President Lincoln." - National Treasure: Book of Secrets.

Suspect's Reviews

1. "Ronald Reagan? The actor!" - Back to the Future

2. "Your great-great granddaddy planned the assassination of President Lincoln." - National Treasure: Book of Secrets.

3. "There is an old Vulcan proverb: only Nixon could go to China." - Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

Movies where a character delivers a memorable insult or put-down:

Movies where a character delivers a memorable insult or put-down

1. "Oh, you believe in Jesus now, huh, bitch? Good, 'cause you 'bout to meet him!" The Hateful Eight

1. "Oh, you believe in Jesus now, huh, bitch? Good, 'cause you 'bout to meet him!" - The Hateful Eight

2. "Six years from now, I'll be back here with my wife and two kids. And I'll see you, and one of my kids will say, "Daddy, who is that?" And I'll say it's not nice to point at single fat women." - Broadcast News

1. "Oh, you believe in Jesus now, huh, bitch? Good, 'cause you 'bout to meet him!" - The Hateful Eight

2. "Six years from now, I'll be back here with my wife and two kids. And I'll see you, and one of my kids will say, "Daddy, who is that?" And I'll say it's not nice to point at single fat women." - Broadcast News

3. “You are nothing! If you were in my toilet I wouldn't bother flushing it. My bathmat means more to me than you.” - Swimming With Sharks

Movies where a character uses another film character's famous one-liner

Movies where a character uses another film character's famous one-liner:

1. "Rosebud!" (Charles Foster Kane in Citizen Kane) - The Lair of the White Worm

1. "Rosebud!" (Charles Foster Kane in Citizen Kane) - The Lair of the White Worm
2. "I'll be back! Ha! You didn't know I was gonna say that, did you?" Last Action Hero

2. "I'll be back! Ha! You didn't know I was gonna say that, did you?" Last Action Hero
3. ''I'm getting too old for this ****.'' -Anchorman

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

3. ''I'm getting too old for this ****.'' -Anchorman
You need to come up with a new one.

oops, didn't know!

movies where a character professes his/hers love for someone

Movies where a character professes his/hers love for someone

1. "I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." - When Harry Met Sally

1. "I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." - When Harry Met Sally
2. " Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise" Titanic

2. " Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise" Titanic

3. "I love you. And not, not in a friendly way, although I think we're great friends. And not in a misplaced affection, puppy-dog way, although I'm sure that's what you'll call it. I love you. Very, very simple, very truly. You are the epitome of everything I have ever looked for in another human being. And I know that you think of me as just a friend, and crossing that line is the furthest thing from an option you would ever consider. But I had to say it. I just, I can't take this anymore. I can't stand next to you without wanting to hold you. I can't, I can't look into your eyes without feeling that, that longing you only read about in trashy romance novels. I can't talk to you without wanting to express my love for everything you are. And I know this will probably queer our friendship - no pun intended - but I had to say it, because I've never felt this way before, and I don't care. I like who I am because of it. And if bringing this to light means we can't hang out anymore, then that hurts me. But God, I just, I couldn't allow another day to go by without just getting it out there, regardless of the outcome, which by the look on your face is to be the inevitable shoot-down. And, you know, I'll accept that. But I know...I know that some part of you is hesitating for a moment, and if there is a moment of hesitation, then that means you feel something too. All I ask, please, is that you just, you just not dismiss that - and try to dwell in it for just ten seconds. Alyssa, there isn't another soul on this ****ing planet who has ever made me half the person I am when I'm with you, and I would risk this friendship for the chance to take it to the next plateau. Because it is there between you and me. You can't deny that. Even if, you know, even if we never talk again after tonight, please know that I'm forever changed because of who you are and what you've meant to me, which - while I do appreciate it - I'd never need a painting of birds bought at a diner to remind me of." - Chasing Amy

Movies where characters say their last words before dying:

'You were right about me. Tell your sister... You were right.' - Star Wars: The Return of the Jedi

1."You were right about me. Tell your sister... You were right" - Star Wars: The Return of the Jedi
2. "Rosebud..." - Citizen Kane