Best Movie Ever... the 90s... The Final

Tools    

The Shawshank Redemption v The Green Mile v Fight Club

We couldn't decide between Green Mile and Fight Club so they both make it to the end.

Personally I think there have been a lot better movies than these 3 in the nineties.

The Shawshank Redemption.

Shawshank

Im going to have to agree with you guys, Shawshank was the better film.

Interesting that two of the top three were based on Stephen King stories.

Out of those three? Definately Shawshank.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by firegod
Out of those three? Definately Shawshank.

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
Fight Club

Fight Club
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

aaargh. i lovvved shawshank, but i'm still pickin' fight club.

Fight Club
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

"Fabricated American"
Originally posted by patti
aaargh. i lovvved shawshank, but i'm still pickin' fight club.
I've got to agree with Patti on this one.
Shawshank was great, but Fight Club made me (litterally) say "D@mn, that was a good movie!"

-GTB

Fight Club.

But for the many who picked Shawshank, I am Jack's complete lack of surprise--it was great, too.

After Shawshank took a 6-0 lead. Fight Club countered by winning the next 7 votes, but then Rodney saved Shawshank to put both films through to the final

BEST MOVIE EVER... THE 90s... SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION & FIGHT CLUB

I'm confused, Bigval: these two movies just faced each other for the final. Not one person here voted for The Green Mile (how it made it this far is still a mystery to me anyway), so everybody who voted chose one of these two movies already. Don't you just have to be patient and wait for one more vote either way rather than having us all recast the exact same votes again? If Silver Bullet had actually cast a vote rather than make a joke, this'd be done.

But whatever, Dude.

Still Fight Club for me. Ask again in a week, it'll still be Fight Club over Shawshank for me every single time. Mishief, Mayhem, Soap....

Agreed. I didn't notice that no one had voted for The Green Mile. We should just wait.