What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

DVD proper? Dragonslayer: an amazing fantasy film that has criminally not been put on BluRay yet.

BluRay, though? I went on a bit of a Gundam splurge: Gundam Wing (Collections 1 and 2), Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz and 08th MS Team (which is basically the Vietnam War if it was fought using mechs).
is it the 1981 version of dragonslayer?

is it the 1981 version of dragonslayer?
Yes. I would have been obsessed with this thing if I’d seen it as a kid (right up there with Willow and the Rankin and Bass version of The Hobbit), but I only came around to it a few years ago.

Why, is there another version of it?

Yes. I would have been obsessed with this thing if I’d seen it as a kid (right up there with Willow and the Rankin and Bass version of The Hobbit), but I only came around to it a few years ago.

Why, is there another version of it?
thought so remembering the title. gosh loved willow. atleast u found it to watch it

I just bought:

Film Noir Dark Side of Cinema volumes 5 and 6 on blu ray
Round Midnight Criterion blu ray
The Girl Can’t Help It Criterion blu ray

I just bought:

Film Noir Dark Side of Cinema volumes 5 and 6 on blu ray
Round Midnight Criterion blu ray
The Girl Can’t Help It Criterion blu ray
Sweet! I just watched The Girl Can't Help It, loved that movie especially the music acts. I read that John Lennon and Paul McCartney really liked that movie. And one can never have enough noir! I love noir.

Sweet! I just watched The Girl Can't Help It, loved that movie especially the music acts. I read that John Lennon and Paul McCartney really liked that movie. And one can never have enough noir! I love noir.
I think I now have 11 film noir box sets in total. Do you have any film noir box sets, CR?

I think I now have 11 film noir box sets in total. Do you have any film noir box sets, CR?
Wow, 11 box sets, cool...I bet you got a lot of neat noirs in those sets. I don't have any boxed sets myself as I don't buy DVDs...but I do have a lot of noirs I'm about to watch all of Humphrey Bogart films, many I've seen before but not all of them and the ones I've seen was years and years ago so I'm due for a rewatch.

3 days ago. At Wal Mart. Red Rocket. It was an actual DVD. That's all they had no blu ray ha. Can't tell you the last DVD I bought.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Because where else would you see these movies - "12 Shocking Films", The Best of the Worst, Cinema like Manos, The Hands of Fate, EEgah, Dementia 13 and The Ape Man.

I bought the set because I like late night trash and because it had an early Coppola film, Dementia 13. Yeah, it's really as bad as you might expect.

Før Soloppgang = Before Sunrise
Blå = Blue
De Ubestikkelige = The Untouchables

Used 14 Dollars. Very happy to find The King of Kong and Koyaanisqatsi. Also happy with King Kong of course.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	20220509_130856.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	400.4 KB
ID:	87081  

You ready? You look ready.
gosh perfect movie choices for ur collection
Yeah, best one in that stack is The American. I saw that multiple times in theaters.

I miss college and being able to go to the movies in the middle of a weekday.

Yeah, best one in that stack is The American. I saw that multiple times in theaters.

I miss college and being able to go to the movies in the middle of a weekday.
i havent seen that one yet but loved shooter tho with mark wahlberg. ahh that must suck alot D=