Please rate or grade my cool DVD Collection!

Tools    

Pyro, you got quite a big collection! Keep it up!

Could I butt in and ask somone to rate my collection?

Here it goes:

Herbie does Dollass

and

The complete series of Godzilla vs. "whomever"

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
That Doll-Ass flick is priceless. I've seen every Godzilla vs. film, except the Whomever one, so I rate that collection

Yours is quite an eclectic collection, Johnlindsey289

Could I butt in and ask somone to rate my collection?

Here it goes:

Herbie does Dollass

and

The complete series of Godzilla vs. "whomever"
If we are talking about the original b/w classics, I am in awe of your superior taste in film.

Did you know that at the beginning of this thread someone actually wrote out their entire collection?
Jesus.

Can I get someone to rate Wham Bam Thank You Space Man for me? It's the only one worth owning really.

I have a few of those:
Hellraiser
Ghostbusters
StarWars trilogy
Ghost ship
T2: Extreme dvd
Spider-man & Spider-man 2
X-men: Special edition & X2
House on haunted hill (1999)

Like God or Jesus or some prophet was sayin', every great thing needs a great foundation. The house built on sand sinks or something while the one built on stone remains big and awesome. Take this into mind when you decide to make a collection. Get some Kurosawa, Hitchcock, Kubrick, Welles, Lynch, Williams, Greenaway, etc, etc. It might not even be your taste, but it's almost necessary if you want to pass off a seemingly large investment as worth while. If you kept your collection to yourself I would say, "Who cares, your movies are your own taste buy whatever the hell you want." But, since you want people to think about your collection, atleast take the time to search out some classics. Even if you went to the Criterion Collections page and used that as a starting point. What would a car collection be without an over priced import and a muscle car - just a bunch of Hondas and rice grinders, that's what kind of car collection it would be. I just want to see you be happy, that's all.
Not that Criterion hasn't released some good movies - but right here your basicly saying he should add movies to his collection that you like ?

Not that Criterion hasn't released some good movies - but right here your basicly saying he should add movies to his collection that you like ?
Yeah, pretty much. When he asked everyone to rate or grade his nifty DVD collection, he should have assumed people would be judging his collection by using their own standards. It's called... LOGIC, and I know it might hurt at first, but eventually you'll come to embrace it.

MrMeatWad, I would give anything to give you a hug, a warm glass of milk, and a microwaved giant cookie, like the ones you see at cafes. I mean that. As for your negative rep, its red like a rose. Thanks for the rose.

Anyone else got a problem with me judging this persons DVD collection can get hugged too. I don't give a flower.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Anyone else got a problem with me judging this persons DVD collection.
Not me