Movies you are afraid of

Tools    

Anything with chickens in it gives me the willies, god they are just so bloody evil, their eyes r devlish, iv got the shivers just thinking about those crazy little devils
charged the fields at Bannockburn
They fought like warrior poets
They fought like Scotsmen
And won their freedom.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Braveheart_1298
Anything with chickens in it gives me the willies, god they are just so bloody evil, their eyes r devlish, iv got the shivers just thinking about those crazy little devils
Like the new Burger King commercials?

Put me in your pocket...
Anything violent. I try to avoid and can't take watching graphic killing of any type...whether it's a scary movie or a mobster type movie. I'll watch the old classic mob movies...but today's ultra close up's and killing just for the heck of it is too disturbing for me. Also, there were scenes in Collateral I had to close my eyes and cover my ears.

Fasten your seat belts...
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
You have nice taste in scary movies. Oh, and Funny Games is austrian. (and brilliant...)

Firstly, no you DON'T look fat in that!

Thanks, and re Austrian. Smarty pants!!!!!

Yes it was brilliant. One of those movies that sticks with you afterwards.

Originally Posted by Braveheart_1298

Don't watch Angel Heart then. He hates chickens too!

The Exorcist freaks the livin' poo' outta' me everytime I see it. It's those darned images of Satan's face. Especially the one thats in the shadows when she turns the light on, or off, in the living room. I wouldn't sleep with any doors open after that for a long time.

That reminds me - Did anyone else use to run and jump onto their bed at night because if you didn't Freddy would grab your legs with his knife fingers?... me either.

Little Monsters is scary if you're young and confused.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
The Exorcist freaks the livin' poo' outta' me everytime I see it. It's those darned images of Satan's face. Especially the one thats in the shadows when she turns the light on, or off, in the living room. I wouldn't sleep with any doors open after that for a long time.

That reminds me - Did anyone else use to run and jump onto their bed at night because if you didn't Freddy would grab your legs with his knife fingers?... me either.

Everything about the Excorcist scares me, and the more I watch it and know what is going to happen, the MORE scared I get. I really hate the scene when the maid or PA girl calls on Father Merin to show him the 'help me' on Regan's chest. I keep thinking Regan is going to wake up and bite his ear off or something. The whole movie just scares me silly - but god I love it!!!

I haven't seen Little Monsters - and I'm not really young and confused... so would I enjoy it??

Originally Posted by LillyVon
I haven't seen Little Monsters - and I'm not really young and confused... so would I enjoy it??
I suggest it mainly because it's got the kid from Wonder Years - and we all liked that show. Also, if I remember right you get to see some monsters and one that pokes his brain or something. Scary fun stuff. See it.

I suggest it mainly because it's got the kid from Wonder Years - and we all liked that show. Also, if I remember right you get to see some monsters and one that pokes his brain or something. Scary fun stuff. See it.
Shall do - but if it's trash - I'm hunting you down!

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Oh God, that is what that movie is called!? Little Monsters scared.the.crap. out of me. I think that is actually the only movie that has EVER given me nightmares.

Originally Posted by OG-
Oh God, that is what that movie is called!? Little Monsters scared.the.crap. out of me. I think that is actually the only movie that has EVER given me nightmares.
Oh that's it! I'm DEFINATELY going to watch it! I do love being scared. Sux when you live alone though. Those creaks are so much louder after watching a horror film. I made the error of watching Ju On by myself at night. I slept at my neighbours house!!!!

Originally Posted by LillyVon
Oh that's it! I'm DEFINATELY going to watch it! I do love being scared. Sux when you live alone though. Those creaks are so much louder after watching a horror film. I made the error of watching Ju On by myself at night. I slept at my neighbours house!!!!
... not that he objected. He bought me Ring 1 & 2 for my birthday just gone!!!!

The first Halloween, scared me like i've never been scared before.

First halloween was harmless, i remember watchin it for the first time when i was 6 and it never actually bothered me, and I was a kid that had to sleep with the light on

what's that chicken boy? LOL

yeah but chicken can ****in scratch man, but Michael Myers is harmless

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
this film mentally scarred me as a child, but for some reason i kept watching it...

anyway its poo scary and just plain wierd