Pet Peeves

Tools    

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by run_lola_run!
men staring at ur chest....as if it holds a magic gate way LOL
Woman compling about men staring at there chest
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

People that use the term "GAY" as an insult or to show there dislike or dissaproval in something.

hondo complaining about women complaining about men staring at there chest LOL

umm ok this could go on aloooong time hehe....

ok another one

ok when ppl just give you dirty looks...like on the bus.....really annoying!!

when you cant find jeans that fit.....ok not everyone is 6f hehe

Originally Posted by run_lola_run!
ok when ppl just give you dirty looks...like on the bus.....really annoying hehe
Dirty ehhhh

Well at least there not looking at your chest

Nextel radio phone things. Every time I hear that bleep-bleep noise I want to rip my ears off. Also people in movie theaters whose phones accidentily go off and then they look at the caller ID for a minute as if they are trying to decide whether or not they want to talk to the person. If it rings just hang it up immediately and put it on silence!

Styrofoam Squeeks.
Dry hands.
Messy dektop screens.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

burping in public
immaturity

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Animal Cruelty, Don't peeve my pets or anybody else's pet.

People, I like hanging out with people as little as possible,
social or professional setting.

Originally Posted by Django
Hey, try visiting California, dude! (just kiddin' )
Has Django turned into a Ninja Turtle?

Okay, Pet Peeves:

People who don't say thanks when you hold open the door for them.

People who take advantage of the fact that you're holding the door open for the person in front of them and walk right through.

Artist's Block

I'll add others later.

Ok, here's one that sets me to seething. Men on a train or bus who don't offer their seats to women or small children. I think it's pathetic when a twenty/thirty something year old male will sit in his seat pretending to sleep or pretending to be so absorbed in their book/paper that they don't notice granny or young mommy with baby standing on a moving vehicle. Or young teens who could stand for hours sit there when a grey hair is standing next to them. I feel like grabbing them by the loose flesh under their chin and leading them to an open window...

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I feel like grabbing them by the loose flesh under their chin and leading them to an open window...
...and then closing that window so as to shove their fat and selfish faces through it.

I hear you, Bri.

I hate...

...people who overemphasize the "v" sound when they speak, making it sound like an "f".
...people who use apostrophes when simply pluralizing a word ("Dogs are cool" becomes "Dog's are cool").
...fat, lumpy chicks who wear tight hip-huggers and baby T-shirts. Can they not understand that this makes them look even worse?
...people who jump to conclusions.
...songs that use the shimmery chimes.
...men who talk about sports incessantly when no one else in the group could give a sh*t.
...uncreative liars.
...any kind of edible jelly or jam that isn't grape.
...willful ignorance.
...people that won't watch black-and-white films simply because the films are black-and-white--this is simply a representative of the "won't try it because of something entirely superficial" mentality that I loathe.
...my own laziness, in every aspect.
...dirty fingernails.
...Grape Nuts.

'Tisn't all of my pet peeves, but these represent many of the biggies. Especially the Grape Nuts. Ye gods, what the hell possesses people to actually eat such nastiness?

there are some words in the english language that i hate so much. The word "cuss" or any form of this word just grates on me. Some slang irritates me as well. The words "sl*t", "c*nt", "h*e","d*nk...uggghhh. I don't have a problem with swear-words, but those ones in particular are nasty.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Conformity, even in language and/or argument... Using the currency of the moment.. "Straw man argument" and "virtue-signalling" and so many trendy words/activities people do without pausing to reflect why they follow.. Language, too. Everything is an acronym or an abbreviation now (which usually prompts a facetious, corny reply)

Conformity, even in language and/or argument... Using the currency of the moment.. "Straw man argument" and "virtue-signalling" and so many trendy words/activities people do without pausing to reflect why they follow.. Language, too. Everything is an acronym or an abbreviation now (which usually prompts a facetious, corny reply)
OMG, let me circle back to you on this. Laters.