A Vision!

Tools    

http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/~pbourk...sion/face.html

Goto this site and follow the instructions. Don't follow the first part and then read on. Read the whole thing, then do the whole thing.

hmm... wow thats interesting~

I’ve seen this before and I only have to look at it for about 5 seconds for it to work… So what does that mean… that I’m nuts…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

My life isn't written very well.
..is it Micheal Jackson??

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Ugh, c'mon!!! He did it to himself!!! I think, "Sick, disgusting, freaky guy" is more appropriate.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally posted by Toose

AND SHE SEES JAYYYYYSUS BEFORE HER EYES AND SHE KNOWS SHE IS OF THE LORD!

or something.
…. or something…

Originally posted by LordSlaytan

Ugh, c'mon!!! He did it to himself!!! I think, "Sick, disgusting, freaky guy" is more appropriate.
Definitely Ugh… Extremely sick… very disgusting… and totally freaky…

Originally posted by jrs1013

Exactly
My, you sure are pissy with me a lot.

Sorry, my mistake. I thought you were still pissed at me for your misunderstanding with Filmfr3ks birthday thread. I was just having fun, and you thought I was being sarcastic. When I stated that I meant nothing of it, neither you or Fr3ak responded.

Oh well. Just because I'm evil and worship Slaytan (hey, That's Me!) doesn't mean I give a *****!