Has anyone here seen the Iranian film Close-Up (1990)?

Tools    

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
Saw it the other night. Absolutely remarkable film.

I highly recommend it.

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
I see.

Sight and Sound also listed it as one of the top fifty films of all time.

Yes its remarkable and imo a masterpiece... They are showing it in my local arthouse cinema later this month

Abbas Kiarostamis other films are also very good. He is one of my favorite directors still making films today!

Thanks for the recommendation

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I've seen two of his films so far and I'll stick to another kind of Iranian cinema...
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I have only seen three of his films and I enjoyed Close-Up. I preferred Taste Of Cherry and Certified Copy though. I love his style. Character, dialogue driven films but the mystery to his characters and their relationships is what really has made me connect with his films. I'm dying to see Like Someone In Love. I feel like I have been waiting a year for a DVD release date.

I saw it too , its a 1990 Iranian film written, directed and edited by Abbas Kiarostami