22.83%
29 votes
Other
40.94%
52 votes
None
127 votes. You may not vote on this poll

crazed out movie freak
If you would read your own thread you would see I already said i am Baptist. and no i will not say i am protetant because their are SO many differences between the two. Believe me i went to a Baptist college for a semester and a half in pastoral training so please i beg u don't go there

p.s. this post was not to offend protestants. Your religion is your buisness and has no place in a movie board. Hint.. Hint...

So a Baptist thinks he isn't a Protestant so I should have been a psychic, known that, and listed Baptist when you can only list 10 options? Hmm.. Makes a lot of sense. And telling me what I should and shouldn't post won't get you anywhere with me.

crazed out movie freak
First of all I didn't tell you what to do. and i never said be psychic..i was merely reiterating what yoda stated so don't go gettin all huffy man. Its your thread man your entitled to your own opinions even if they clash with mine. Like i said your religion. Your buisness

You had an attitude, so I responded in kind. Your atheist remark was an obvious showing of hatred towards atheists. As for the options I chose, if I had added Baptist, I would have had to add about 100 others, and you can only add 10. Since most Baptists consider themselves to be Protestants, I figured they were included. Since you don't feel that way, the "other" option seems fine to me, and I don't know why it is a problem.

crazed out movie freak
i never said it was a problem. i have no hatred towards anyone and. my beliefs are my beliefs. if you would like to know about them then ask i will tell you about them.

sorry religion is a touchey subject with me.

Hey youse I thought this was a movie board and not Billy Grahman hour

This is Miscellaneous chat. This is where MoFo's go to talk about things not having to do with movies. Check out the other threads. Let me say that I didn't intend this thread to offend anyone, and it is my opinion that if religious talk offends you, it might be a good idea not to participate. I'm not telling you what to do; it just seems logical to me.

Crap. I was hoping this thread would quickly degenerate into another debate on the merits of religion (it's been far too long since we've had a good argument around here)...instead it's become a disagreement on poll etiquette. Not nearly as much fun. Ah well...I'll just keep waiting.

crazed out movie freak
it doesn't offend me much..I just don't like people gettin huffy at me. I come in peace man

I'm pretty sure I only responded with a similar attitude that was shown in what I was responding to, but ok. Peace is cool.

crazed out movie freak
I mean how much religion is instiled in u your avitar is a picture of something that looks like satan..

I have no religion at all. The avatar is easy enough to explain. About 14 years ago, I picked the name firegod for a dial up BBS. I can't remember why I picked that name; it might have had something to do with D&D. I've used the nick ever since. When I came here, I searched the internet for a pic small enough to fit here, and I thought this one looked real cool. Voila.

crazed out movie freak
exactly so y post about religion. why would u care. Except ding ding to start some sort of contraversy. well mission accomplished.

by the way church is not a hypocracy.

I care because I am a student of religion. I am intrigued by it. By how it came about, how it continues, how it rules so many people's lives. The whole thing is very interesting to me, and I know a whole lot about it.

crazed out movie freak
i'll leave it be

I am a Mary-ist. I believe in me, and my people. I am my own Pope, although technically, as a lapsed Catholic, Denis Leary is my Pope.

Lol. I knew you would have something cool to say. Leary is awesome. However, if he ever blew smoke in my face, he might find one of those cigs planted so far up his ass, he'd be able to smoke without trying.

crazed out movie freak
here we go again man

However, if he ever blew smoke in my face, he might find one of those cigs planted so far up his ass, he'd be able to smoke without trying.
I'm the only smoker left among my friends, and every time--every time--we hang out I always get accused of deliberately blowing smoke into their faces. So now I have to go for the Old Faithful exhale.

They keep bagering me about quitting, but I'm not giving in to peer pressure. I've seen the commercials. I just say, "No." I'm no quitter.

crazed out movie freak
that is hilarious. you go ahead and smoke if lung cancer is your thing.

hey different strokes for different folks i guess

( i know i am full of good news today)