Link the Actor

Tools    

Most of you know this game; it is like Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon. What happens is someone names two actors, and you have to link them together using actors who have co-starred in movies with them. For example: I say Meg Ryan and Jack Nicholson. An answer could be, "Meg Ryan and Tom Cruise were in Top Gun, and Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson were in A Few Good Men."

I'll start, and whoever gets it first asks the next one.

Al Pacino and James Gandolfini

Pacino was in Scarecrow with Gene Hackman who was in Get Shorty, Crimson Tide and The Mexican with Jimmy Gandolfini

Humphrey Bogart & Clint Eastwood...
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

There's probably a closer link than this, but here we go:

Bogart and Rod Steiger were in The Harder They Fall
Steiger and Denzel Washington were in The Hurricane
Washington and Morgan Freeman were in Glory
Freeman and Eastwood were in Unforgiven

Rita Hayworth and Denis Leary

I thought the object was to find one common actor who links both names?

There are a few for Bogie and Clint, two of them coming from one movie...

Bogart was in The Caine Mutiny with E.G. Marshall & Lee Marvin, who worked with Eastwood in Absolute Power and Paint Your Wagon respectively

Yours can go...
Rita Hayworth was in The Wrath of God with Frank Lagella, who provided the voice of good guy toy Archer in Small Soldiers, where Denis Leary was the corrupt toy manufacturer

Ruth Gordon & Danny Aiello...

Ruth Gordon was in the 1982 documentary about Dionne Warwick, who appeared in the 1988 documentary about Danny Aiello.... I have them on tape.

Madonna & Anthony Hopkins...

You're gonna use quickie documentaries and TV specials? OK.

For the record, Ruth Gordon was in Lord Love a Duck with Tuesday Weld, who was in Leone's Once Upon A Time in America with Danny Aiello

Madonna was in Blue in the Face & Dangerous Game with Harvey Keitel, who is in the upcoming Red Dragon with Sir Anthony Hopkins

Cary Grant & O.J. Simpson...

Okay.

Cary Grant was in Monkey Business with Ginger Rogers...
...who was in Top Hat (and 50 other movies) with Fred Astaire...
...who was in The Towering Inferno with O.J. Simpson.

Probably a shorter way, but that's all I got.

Katherine Hepburn and Steve Buscemi

Kate Hepburn was in the most recent version of Love Affair with Harold Ramis, who was in Airheads with Buscemi

Oh, and Cary was in Charade with GEORGE KENNEDY, who co-starred in The Naked Gun flicks with The Juice

Teri Garr & Christopher Walken...

Teri Garr was in After Hours with Griffin Dunne, who was in Search and Destroy with Chris Walken. Both great movies.

Dick Van Dyke and Jack Black

hoffman was in sphere with sam jackson
who was in pulp fiction with harvey keitel
who was in U-571 with mathew mconohay
who was in the wedding planner with fred willard

i know i suck at this, heres a random, easy one-
Samuel L. Jackson and Renee Zellweger
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Sam Jackson was in Jackie Brown with Robert Forster, who was in Me, Myself & Irene with Zellweger

BTW, Hoffman to Willard can go through the great BOB BALABAN via Midnight Cowboy and Waiting for Guffman/Best in Show. Also MICHAEL J. POLLARD via Dick Tracy and Roxanne

John Hurt & John Heard...

John Hurt was in Captain Corelli's Mandolin with Nic Cage, who was in Snake Eyes with John Heard.

Gary Cooper and Garry Shandling

Gary Cooper was in The Wreck of the Mary Deare with Chuck Heston, who was in the Godawful Town & Country with Garry Shandling.

Richard Harris & Richard Dreyfuss...

Now With Moveable Parts
Richard Harris was in Mutiny on the Bounty with Marlon Brando
Marlon Brando was in The Score with Robert DeNiro
Robert DeNiro was in Awakenings with Robin Williams
Robert Williams was in Hook with Richard Dreyfuss

crap! That was Dustin Hoffman. Lemmie try again.

Okay!

Richard Harris in Mutiny on the Bounty with Marlon Brando
Marlon Brando in The Score with Robert DeNiro
Robert DeNiro with Ben Stiller in Meet the Parents
Ben Stiller with Bill Murray in the Royal Tenenbaums
Bill Murray with Richard Dreyfuss in What About Bob!!
*Yee Haw*

Oy, was that was overly complicated...and the first one didn't even work. I'll give you a link that works in one step and then you can track down the two movies: HARRISON FORD.

You also need to throw out two new actors, Sades.

Now With Moveable Parts
Well I got it didn't I? I mean, that's the point...to link them. It's not about doing it in the least amount of steps.

Link: Sarah Jessica Parker & Jennifer Love Hewitt

Well actually, yes, the point IS to link them in as few steps as possible, one being the best (unless they're co-stars, which is zero links - they link each other).

Such as...Harris was in Patriot Games with Harrison Ford, who was in American Graffiti with Ricky Dreyfuss.

As for your two actresses of little-talent but great bodies:

Sarah Jessica Parker was in State & Main with Alec Baldwin, who is in the upcoming (and totally unnecessary) up-dated re-make of The Devil & Daniel Webster (which he's also, *COUGH*, directing) with J-Lo-He cast improbably and stupidly as The Devil.

John Goodman & Johnny Depp...

Now With Moveable Parts
God. I hate your smelly-smart-ass-guts!

Okay, as for your fat vs. hot, Johnnies:

Fat John was in that Rocky and Bullwinkle movie with Janeane Garafolo
Janeane was in Wet Hot American Summer with David Hyde Pierce
David Hyde Pierce

Crap. I'm doing it again. I SUCK at this game.