Sheep

Tools    

I think when people see awful, obnoxious people like you they just leave. Pretty sure that's why practically every member here has sent me a message saying you ruin threads, that no one wants you to posts in threads because you quickly kill them thanks to your awful personality, I'm sorry man but i really can't be bothered anymore, you ruin every thread in the site and most people here agree.

Man i feel awful
I dont know whats more pathetic, you openly coming at me when I did nothing whatsoever, or you acting wounded afterwards when you did it.

When you can conduct yourself as a man and have arguments without thinking someones "against you" then Ill welcome you to adulthood. Until then you have alot of growing up to do, and Ive been helpful to you regardless of your offensive behavior in any game, or with your drunken posting at times in the forum coming at me. Poor Camo

I think hes butthurt cause how I did the +1/-1 Survivor game. PUT ME ON IGNORE USER CAMO! Problem solved, done. sheesh

I dont know whats more pathetic, you openly coming at me when I did nothing whatsoever, or you acting wounded afterwards when you did it.

When you can conduct yourself as a man and have arguments without thinking someones "against you" then Ill welcome you to adulthood. Until then you have alot of growing up to do, and Ive been helpful to you regardless of your offensive behavior in any game, or with your drunken posting at times in the forum coming at me. Poor Camo
I honestly had to read that twice. Use punctuation please?

I'm just trying to put into light how ridiculous all of this is. Why can't everyone just be friends.
I just made some Sheep suggestions so, uh, probably anything I suggest

I honestly had to read that twice. Use punctuation please?
You couldnt understand a simple sentence I wrote on the last page Camo. Dry up please?

Your death will be the least mourned on this site.
Its always an ugly thing when someone seemingly so nice shows their true face.

Its always an ugly thing when someone seemingly so nice shows their true face.

Just in case you dont understand, I was talking about you there.
You showing your big serious head is pretty sad i agree, because the only half decent thing left about you was your self awareness.

Woody Allen is a pedophille
obnoxious people like you
your awful personality
I dont know whats more pathetic
you have alot of growing up to do
Your death will be the least mourned on this site
I understand if you guys have a disagreement, but this is just personal attacking. Let's be civil guys.