Movies That Feed Your Ego

Tools    

Leviticus, are you any good at interpreting dreams? Do you believe dreams are important or even have any meaning at all?

Lev, I'm curious about something. Why do you believe in love so much, but think that your god is not a loving and tolerant god? Isn't a good parent supposed to love all of his or her children? I'm not actually trying to beat you in a debate or anything like that; I'm just genuinely interested in what you think about it.
I'm glad to share with you my opinions on the matter. At the end of the day these are my opinions yet I do hope that you can see where I'm coming from.

G-d is extremely fair and merciful. He gives you many chances to repent before he destroys you. He is the way to peace and prosperity on earth but no one knows how to get there and it's because they don't know who G-d is or what he wants out of us. He is the epitome of love and truth but many want to live in lies and thus the world is in shambles because he places curses upon those that deserve it. Oh but if we realized the blessings he would place upon us if we'd only obey.

A good parent is supposed to love all their children... But that doesn't mean the parent should accept their kids for what they are.... Kids need direction, discipline, in order to be a righteous human being. Without the right guidance the kids will be a mess.

Would you love your kid if he killed his/her siblings? You'd punish them but before that you'd teach them rightly so they don't do something dumb in the first place.

It's the same with G-d for us but we've been raised by Satan it seems since no one knows who our creator really is.

Jesus teaches acceptance and to turn the other cheek and not to judge. This is actually lucifer in disguise.

G-d is not weak and doesn't teach you to roll over and let enemies kill you.

"Be strong and courages, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the LORD your G-d is the one who goes with you. He will not fail you or forsake you."

Oh but look what Jesus says at the cross....

"My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?"

(it's cuz he's a blasphemer)

Leviticus, my mother really loves Jesus. How do I convince her he's Satan?
Tell her to understand the old testament better. It's extremely hard for some people to understand the bible as they read it. This is why it's important for people to come together and talk about these things to learn. America imo has been duped into believing Jesus, including myself.

G-d doesn't send people into eternal hellfire for living on a temporary earth.... That's not what a loving G-d does. This is a scare tactic the elitist use to get people to conform and obey. No where in the old testament does the bible say anything about anything like that. Just think about that....

We have only one shot on earth to live life on earth in peace and harmony with one another and that's it. It's sad that people sacrifice the time on earth for the afterlife that's not promised. What's even more sad is that we live like there's no tomorrow leaving it harder for generations to come to find that peace....

Leviticus, are you any good at interpreting dreams? Do you believe dreams are important or even have any meaning at all?
I love interpreting dreams. I would consider myself pretty good but again it's just my opinion. If you want to have me take a shot at interpreting your dream you can post here or pm me. I would need a detailed description of the dream along with how you felt during the dream.

Dreams are extremely important. We have them for a reason. They are messages from G-d sometimes as prophecy. They can also be used to explain our subconscious mind but sometimes they are just there for pure fun....

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Oh but look what Jesus says at the cross....

"My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?"

(it's cuz he's a blasphemer)
Actually he was quoting Psalm 22 since it referred to his situation.

Personally, i hate how much attention everyone is giving him. He is obviously not being serious; i think this might be 90's Ace.
I'm being dead serious.

Would you love your kid if he killed his/her siblings? You'd punish them but before that you'd teach them rightly so they don't do something dumb in the first place.
I don't know, and I suspect that I wouldn't know until I was faced with that situation. Thanks for the answer to my question.

I don't know, and I suspect that I wouldn't know until I was faced with that situation. Thanks for the answer to my question.
The way I see it we're all brothers and sisters. We should love one another regardless but if your brother was trying to kill you what would you do? Would you accept that? Or would you defend yourself?

If a criminal steals something from someone would you accept and love that person? Or would you want them caught and locked up?

It's the same principal.

I love interpreting dreams. I would consider myself pretty good but again it's just my opinion. If you want to have me take a shot at interpreting your dream you can post here or pm me. I would need a detailed description of the dream along with how you felt during the dream.
Okay, yes. Someone give him a dream to interpret.

Sometimes when my internet is fudging up avatars don't load properly, and i've thought multiple times that is what has happened with Leviticus avatar until i just realized he went for all black

Easily the most interesting thing to happen in this thread,

Okay, yes. Someone give him a dream to interpret.
Okay, this is a dream I had last night.

I was in a hotel in Russia (a country I've never been to) and I was at the bar. I saw some of my friends there. They were all sitting at a table and drinking and they kept trying to get me to drink with them. I wasn't feeling like it and insisted that I didn't want to drink but somehow they tricked me into drinking. After I realized what was happening, I left the hotel. While I was walking, I noticed that two of them were following me. It was really dark outside but there was a shop that was open. I quickly went inside the shop and asked the lady working there to call the police because I was being followed and felt too scared to walk home alone. The lady was very pale and she was overweight. A cop quickly arrived and he wasn't dressed like a cop. He was really tall and he was wearing all black clothing and he had a beard. He told me he'd walk with me. But he began to walk and I couldn't walk with him just yet because the lady working at the store was giving me something. She was giving me keys and I recognized all of the keys. One was my house key back home, one was a key to my apartment, another was my friends key. Anyway, by the time she had given me all these keys, the cop was really far and he wasn't waiting for me. So I ran and suddenly it was so dark, it was pitch black. I couldn't see anything. But I could hear a couple arguing. I quickly realized there was a blindfold on my eyes and I removed it and could see more clearly. Even though it was still dark. I could see the couple and I could also see a lot of trees. Then I finally saw the cop. He was standing next to a big white building. I walked inside and I saw my friends from high school were there. They were all lined up, at a stall or something. They were buying cake or cookies, I can't remember.

Then I woke up.

G-d is extremely fair and merciful... He is the way to peace and prosperity on earth... He is the epitome of love and truth...
The way I see it we're all brothers and sisters. We should love one another regardless...
Unless you're gay. Or follow another religion. Or no religion. Then you should die, because that's how an "extremely fair and merciful" deity handles such things.

Sure.

Unless you're gay. Or follow another religion. Or no religion. Then you should die, because that's how an "extremely fair and merciful" deity handles such things.

Sure.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch

Sure.
Or a woman who dares to object to patriarchy.

Or a woman who dares to object to patriarchy.
Yes, women are things to treat with suspicion and revulsion. You must be careful around them, lest they tempt and destroy you.

Also it's absolutely blasphemous to even entertain the idea that a creator might be female. Because, you know, women have nothing to do with the creation of life. Or something.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Yes, women are things to treat with suspicion and revulsion. You must be careful around them, lest they tempt and destroy you.

Also it's absolutely blasphemous to even entertain the idea that a creator might be female. Because, you know, women have nothing to do with the creation of life. Or something.

Damn right, and you're going straight to hell if you refer to "mother" nature, totally ridiculous

And damn Eve, who probably did not even exist, for being a bit peckish and being representative of every woman who has ever wandered the Earth, ever.