Sheep Reveal

Tools    

These rules are very confusing. If I had changed my answer to my #2 or #3 choices, I still would have had the top answer, and I would have gotten no points, so I basically had no chance to get any points. (That's the second time that happened to me in this game. It happened in the Robin Williams question too.)
You don't actually have to answer honestly gbg, haha. I think tat asking your favourite subject, instead of a subject threw you and you just couldn't answer dishonestly .

Nah, this version is fun because noone could have really had a strategy.

These rules are very confusing. If I had changed my answer to my #2 or #3 choices, I still would have had the top answer, and I would have gotten no points, so I basically had no chance to get any points. (That's the second time that happened to me in this game. It happened in the Robin Williams question too.)
For the rule to happen, it depends on what the others choose too, if for example firegod choosed the Revenge of the Sith instead, then there would be a draw of 3 answers. But I guess you are right, if you knew what others picked, and you could choose one to get the most points you couldn't because if you choose one of the 3, then the total of people would be 4, making it 0 points again.

I think that's what you were asking, but yep, it doesn't depend on what you choose basically, but in what the others choose

6. Something you buy at the supermarket.

Milk: Hit G, mistique, Camou, Nope, honeykid, gbgoodies (oh god, gbgoodies has no points again I don't want to get screamed again)
Bread: Citizen, firegod, cricket
Food: godoggo, Daniel M
Toilet Paper: Cobpyth, Aphex
Eggs: seanc
Vegetables: CiCi
Lottery ticket: Chypmunk

Hit Girl 7 points
mistique 9 points
Godoggo 12 points
Cobpyth 10 points
Camou 9 pointz
Daniel M 18 points
Citizen Rules 15 points
Nope1172 15 points
Honeykid 15 points
CiCi 13 points
Seanc 6 points
Chypmunk 6 points
Cricket 10 points
Gbgoodies 8 points
Firegod 10 points
Aphex 15 points

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
For the rule to happen, it depends on what the others choose too, if for example firegod choosed the Revenge of the Sith instead, then there would be a draw of 3 answers. But I guess you are right, if you knew what others picked, and you could choose one to get the most points you couldn't because if you choose one of the 3, then the total of people would be 4, making it 0 points again.

I think that's what you were asking, but yep, it doesn't depend on what you choose basically, but in what the others choose

I wasn't really asking a question. I was just making a comment, but I appreciate the explanation. The problem is that this version of the game requires too much luck and very little skill.

This one is hard. I had to pick now to start playing.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
You don't actually have to answer honestly gbg, haha. I think tat asking your favourite subject, instead of a subject threw you and you just couldn't answer dishonestly .

Nah, this version is fun because noone could have really had a strategy.

Those aren't my favorite subjects. They're just what I thought other people might consider their favorites. But no matter which answer I chose, I still would have gotten zero points, so there's no strategy to this game, just luck.

Woody Allen is a pedophille
Put everyone in order:

Daniel M - 18 points
Nope117, Citizen Rules, Honeykid, Aphex - 15 Points
CiCi 13 points
Godoggo 12 points
Cobpyth, Firegod, Cricket - 10 Points
Camo, mistique - 9 Points
Gbgoodies - 8 points
Hit Girl - 7 points
Seanc, Chypmunk - 6 points

Put everyone in order:

Daniel M - 18 points
CiCi 13 points
Godoggo 12 points
Gbgoodies - 8 points
Hit Girl - 7 points
That's the best I've ever done

Those aren't my favorite subjects. They're just what I thought other people might consider their favorites. But no matter which answer I chose, I still would have gotten zero points, so there's no strategy to this game, just luck.
I disagree. SOMETIMES it's just luck, but it's definitely not all pure luck.

Oh that's what you meant. Sure I guess in the original sheep you need prediction skills to anticipate the winner, but if the subject is something like popular culture then you might know or you might not, as I don't know nothing about cooking for example, (or the wine varietals one, that was hard) so that's kind of luck sometimes too. But yeah I get what you mean, I didn't really thought about it

Put everyone in order:

Daniel M - 18 points
CiCi 13 points
Godoggo 12 points
Gbgoodies - 8 points
Hit Girl - 7 points
Doesn't really matter, SC did the same and no one complained.