Movies That Feed Your Ego

Tools    

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
You're blatantly here to preach your nonsensical BS, I haven't seen you make a post that is in someway not associated to God or religion in one way or another.

You're in a community consisting of people who adore films, we're the last people you'll convince about the abhorrence and moral turpitude of films. You're wasting your time.

Look, you asked me a question and I answered it

This thread is about movies that blow up your ego. In an earlier post I brought up the point that some people have become deluded into thinking they are G-d. So excuse you but I'm very much on topic.
You bring up that some people think theyre God. How do crazy people have anything to do with a thread topic of Films Feeding Your Ego?

You dont even understand the fake topic you made, very shoddy. A film that would feed your ego example - before my current occupation I was in sales. Many times in meetings they would show scenes from Glengarry Glen Ross or Boiler Room and charge everyone up to be great "closers".

Now try again.

Cici, I love films just as much as you. I grew up on it. Movies were my religion. And I like discussing films also.... and I would like to discuss these films on a public forum however these movies come off to me.... And like I said... These movies have heavy religious undertones to it.

You just hate talking about G-d like 95% of the world.

You bring up that some people think theyre God. How do crazy people have anything to do with a thread topic of Films Feeding Your Ego?

You dont even understand the fake topic you made, very shoddy. A film that would feed your ego example - before my current occupation I was in sales. Many times in meetings they would show scenes from Glengarry Glen Ross or Boiler Room and charge everyone up to be great "closers".

Now try again.
I'm giving up on you Tongo. You just don't get it, in my eyes and I'm wasting my time with you.

Another line to get a big reaction, kinda like when you said Jesus was Lucifer, and quoted some snippets from the Bible just to get those trolling juices flowing.

Try again.

I bring up things that no one dares speak and am hated for it. Like we're somehow supposed to live in this big lie and not mention any other theories or truths.

You sound like a commie.... They would have you thinking 2+2=5

I bring up things that no one dares speak and am hated for it. Like we're somehow supposed to live in this big lie and not mention any other theories or truths.

You sound like a commie.... They would have you thinking 2+2=5
Oh thats funny. Thankfully youre a clunky troll thats so obvious that nobody "hates" you for your made up views, sorry to disappoint you.

Name a film that feeds your ego Leviticus.

Birdman is one. Have you seen it? The main character is an old time washed up actor who hears "voices" telling him that he's the best and that everyone else sucks. This movie is actually relevant to the topic. Are you going to argue that?

Oh, but here's where you'll think I'm trolling you with religion and G-d: He kills himself in the end just as Jesus does. OH! But he doesn't die! He gains popularity from blowing his brains out on stage and flies off a building as birdman, the delusional christ-resurrected like character that he is!

Leviticus, go watch Lords of Salem or something. You need a little Satan in your life.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Cici, I love films just as much as you. I grew up on it. Movies were my religion. And I like discussing films also.... and I would like to discuss these films on a public forum however these movies come off to me.... And like I said... These movies have heavy religious undertones to it.

Don't assume you know my motivations and characteristics based off one post

None of us have anything against you talking about films, but your religious remarks got tiresome a couple of minutes seconds after you joined. The purpose of this forum is not to discuss God, go and find one that does if it bothers you that much.

If it means anything as well, I do believe in God. It's just I don't identify with a religion because they're all hypocritical, preaching tolerance and acceptance but doing everything but, and you exemplify that pretty well yourself!

Birdman is one. Have you seen it? The main character is an old time washed up actor who hears "voices" telling him that he's the best and that everyone else sucks. This movie is actually relevant to the topic. Are you going to argue that?

Oh, but here's where you'll think I'm trolling you with religion and G-d: He kills himself in the end just as Jesus does. OH! But he doesn't die! He gains popularity from blowing his brains out on stage and flies off a building as birdman, the delusional christ-resurrected like character that he is!

Oh this is a new tact. Now you actually name a movie but give away a bunch of Spoilers to get your troll fix.

Whats funny is youre too "not smart" to see you couldnt give a proper example. Birdman doesnt fuel ANYBODYS ego. How do you feel your ego's fed by watching it? Remember, thats your actual thread topic.

Try again.

If it means anything as well, I do believe in God. It's just I don't identify with a religion because they're all hypocritical, preaching tolerance and acceptance but doing everything but, and you exemplify that pretty well yourself!
Well Cici I know you hate talking about religion but since you bring up the point of tolerance and acceptance I would have to rebuke you on that.... The G-d of the old testament doesn't teach tolerance and acceptance. That G-d tells us to go to war with heathen nations, lest they spread like wild fire. That is the G-d I believe.... The god of the new testament, Jesus, is all about love, acceptance, and turning the other cheek. That god I do not believe in.

Judaism is the practice of the old testament (what I practice) whereas christianity rebukes that and believes in jesus.

My guess is Leviticus is a sock ID...and is someone who's posted at MoFo before.
Its Faccianado. He knows Yoda is a christian so hes posting all over to try and get a rise.

Leviticus, my mother really loves Jesus. How do I convince her he's Satan?

Oh this is a new tact. Now you actually name a movie but give away a bunch of Spoilers to get your troll fix.

Whats funny is youre too "not smart" to see you couldnt give a proper example. Birdman doesnt fuel ANYBODYS ego. How do you feel your ego's fed by watching it? Remember, thats your actual thread topic.

Try again.
YOu can't deny the fact that people watch movies to relate to the main character.

You also can't deny that most kids watch something on tv and mimic what they watch right after. They idolize what they see on tv. Take american idol for instance.

Oh but this is not breaking the 1st and 2nd commandment of the Torah or anything....

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Yeah Leviticus, I don't want to worship a God like that anyway, psychotic is probably quite tame a term in relation to your interpretation of him.

YOu can't deny the fact that people watch movies to relate to the main character.

You also can't deny that most kids watch something on tv and mimic what they watch right after. They idolize what they see on tv. Take american idol for instance.

Oh but this is not breaking the 1st and 2nd commandment of the Torah or anything....
-snap- -snap- Focus lad, youre going off topic again. So are you trying to articulate that Birdman fuels a childs ego to kill him/herself?

You see if you were really a religous zealot your reactions and beliefs would be more concrete. Now youre just getting exposed for trying to get a reaction, kind of like before.

It's just I don't identify with a religion because they're all hypocritical, preaching tolerance and acceptance but doing everything but, and you exemplify that pretty well yourself!
CiCi, I completely agree with you on this one. I don't exactly believe in God, I'm more agnostic. I just think there is a lot of hypocrisy in the religions that I am familiar with.

Lev, I'm curious about something. Why do you believe in love so much, but think that your god is not a loving and tolerant god? Isn't a good parent supposed to love all of his or her children? I'm not actually trying to beat you in a debate or anything like that; I'm just genuinely interested in what you think about it.