Sheep

Tools    

Ok, now it's officially closed, no more lists!. I'm preparing some post so that I have some advantage if I take too long to make 1, reveal in 30 minutes!

I also think I lied about something, The goal is not to get the 2nd most popular answer, it's to get the first one, since everyone else is getting the 2nd the second turns into the first that way

Sneaky.

Who is doing the next one, and when would the reveal be?

Camo, it looks like you've caught my spelling bug

There's no l on the end of Citizen.
I'm going to stick with that spelling because i disagree with your interpretation of your username.

Going to give it five days until the reveal though. Think people aren't that interested anymore and the ones that are won't be soon because they have just joined recently.

The best way to do it is whenever you hit 20 people then do the reveal, or 2 days later, whichever comes first.

Once we started waiting 5 days or so we lost 10 people off the top, it just killed the momentum. There was how many for Tats, was there even 15?

Thanks, TONGO. For some reason? Actually the hell are you talking about?
Are you confused? Reread it, nobody else has a problem understanding what I meant.

Once we started waiting 5 days or so we lost 10 people off the top, it just killed the momentum. There was how many for Tats, was there even 15?
I think when people see awful, obnoxious people like you they just leave. Pretty sure that's why practically every member here has sent me a message saying you ruin threads, that no one wants you to posts in threads because you quickly kill them thanks to your awful personality, I'm sorry man but i really can't be bothered anymore, you ruin every thread in the site and most people here agree.

Man i feel awful