Shows as good as Game Of Thrones, Breaking Bad, & The Walking Dead?

Tools    

I love Justified. Timothy Olyphant plays Raylan Givens a U.S. Marshall stationed out of Louisville, KY but frequently travels to his birthplace in Harlan County. Olyphant has brought in so many Deadwood alumni onto the series, its as hardcore as it needs to be, has a great sense of humor, a hero you arent ashamed to like, and a villain thats a hillbilly Al Capone who also happens to be Raylans best friend, Boyd Crowder played by Walter Goggins. I really like Nick Searcy who plays Raylans boss Art Mullen. For me, Searcy steals every scene hes in.

I think it compares to the storylines, character development, and dialogue to hang with the big 3 - The Walking Dead, Game Of Thrones, and Breaking Bad. Anyone else have a show they like as good as them? I would be sooo all ears to hear of it.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Yeah, I haven 't tried that one yet. I might as well since I can't find anything else I like. I may not have given Breaking Bad a fair chance, but I could never get into it. I watch The Walking Dead mainly because I can't find anything better and it keeps almost getting good. It's tricky that way.

I think The Wire is better than either TWD or BB, but I think I might actually like GoT better, which is saying a lot, because The Wire is phenomenal.

Ive heard that before about The Wire. Im gonna check that one out from the beginning cause Ive only seen one episode, and I didnt know who was who or what the hell was going on

Yeah, you have to watch it from the beginning. Watch the entire first season before you make up your mind. I couldn't understand all the fuss was about at first, but by the last episode of the first season I was hooked. Now I don't understand what I didn't like about it.

By the way, I just finished the first episode of Justified. I'll let you know after a few more episodes, but I think I might finally have found a show I like. Raylan's character was set up nicely and it seems like it might actually have a good mix of story and character.

These are three shows I've always been interested in due to hearing great things:
The Sopranos
Deadwood
The Wire

I'm gonna start The Sopranos soon in light of Gandolfini's death

Sons of Anarchy.

It doesnt, but if you have plenty Id be surprised. These 4 shows are incredible (including Justified).

Yeah, I've now watched a few episodes of Justified and I'm going to stick with it. I really like the characters and I like the humor. What I'm most happy with so far is the pacing. It has a slow and easy feel to it that makes for a nice contrast to a lot of what I've been watching.

Our Friends In The North, I, Claudius, The House Of Card Trilogy, Space: Above & Beyond, Luther, Blackadder II-IV, Porridge, Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy, Threads, Cracker, The Shadow Line, The Hour, Line Of Duty, This Is England '86 and This Is England '88, The Borgias, The Devil's Whore, pretty much anything by Dennis Potter, The Young Ones, Yes, Minister/Prime Minister, Bottom, Fawlty Towers, Six Feet Under, Buffy/Angel, The Sweeney, Underbelly, Wallander (Swedish versions, though the Branagh one is ok), The Killing, Borgen, Spiral (Engrenages)

Lots have been mentioned already, but I'd say Luther, Treme, Six Feet Under, I, Claudius, Rome, and Luck are on par with Game of Thrones.

Drama series that are better would be Generation Kill, Deadwood and The Sopranos.

In a league of its own is The Wire.

Finished here. It's been fun.
The Wire is incredibly. One of the greatest TV drams ever. The Sopranos is one of the all-time greats as well.

If your asking for shows on now, I'd recommend House of Cards,The Killing,Hannibal,American Horror Story and Mad Men. All incredible dark TV dramas.

Finished here. It's been fun.
The Wire is incredibly. One of the greatest TV drams ever. The Sopranos is one of the all-time greats as well.

If your asking for shows on now, I'd recommend House of Cards,The Killing,Hannibal,American Horror Story and Mad Men. All incredible dark TV dramas.

I'm in the second season of The Sopranos and I'm getting bored with it if I'm to be honest. It's gotten very redundant. Is it going to break out of that or is this the way it goes from now on? I really liked the first season, but I feel like it's spinning its wheels now.