? about jake gyllenhall movie.

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
yes I could pm catteh but I want to see if anyone loves him more than she does.

or I could justuse imdb

bloody hell might help to ask the question.

i just met a guy who saw a movie fith jake and julie roberts. he meets his twin who was not actually his twin. he hasnt seen the end yet.

It'sonnetflix and he will see the end tonight.

what is this movie?

he also said

its really good.

he will tell me once he sees the end - scratch that. irrelevant.

i think he said ite set now

i dont anything else
Rodent's right, the movie is Enemy and Julia isn't in it. It IS really good! TELL HIM TO SEE THE END! Yes, tell him in CAPSLOCK!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
And that dear ladies and gentlemen is how a girl behaves when she is in love.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

MORE CAPS LOCK YAYYYYYYYYYYY

no seriously i have to stop that. i caps lock in my slepp when i talk to the nurses ad im sure i ax

bloody hell i'm sure i talk like this irl but i cabt wxplain it until i wake up. i think you get me, cat, because you drunj
I do understand. I type as I speak, too. Capslock is all my internal (and external) excitement. Sometimes have trouble keeping it in.

me too.

no just joking. i likehim and sheloves him. so does gideon.

ok last attempt before i wake up.

thyanks to everyone in this thread who pmd/and
or pm,d me.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
me too.

no just joking. i likehim and sheloves him. so does gideon.

ok last attempt before i wake up.

thyanks to everyone in this thread who pmd/and
or pm,d me

I'm not gonna PM you!
That's the coward's way!

Instead, I'm just going to say that I love you, Dani8, out here in the open for all to see!!! lol. I love your posts, your on-the-fly slang (as I mentioned months ago in a post dedicated to you), your med- and/or lack of sleep-induced randomness, and most importantly the general good vibe you send out into the universe rather than the negative (in spite of the negative, mind you(!), that so many of us (me?!!!!) succumb to when faced with the smallest obstacles).

You are my online super quokka hero 4ever.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I'm not gonna PM you!
That's the coward's way!

Instead, I'm just going to say that I love you, Dani8, out here in the open for all to see!!! lol. I love your posts, your on-the-fly slang (as I mentioned months ago in a post dedicated to you), your med- and/or lack of sleep-induced randomness, and most importantly the general good vibe you send out into the universe rather than the negative (in spite of the negative, mind you(!), that so many of us (me?!!!!) succumb to when faced with the smallest obstacles).

You are my online superhero quokka 4ever.
That is beautiful. Thanks ynwtf. I love you too, man. Thanks

sorry for today's silliness. i asked my doctor to reduce my pain meds. I keep getting stuck in a loop. He agreed. sweet quokka doctor.

LOL now I remember how I chose 8. It's when Itypo

rereading to make sure this is real.

yep.

now deleting something.

sorry for today's silliness.
"silliness is awesomeness to the world."

Little known fact, but that was the original tag line that Eric (Brandon Lee's character) was supposed to say to Darla (Anna Levine) to get her life straight so that she could protect her daughter. Someone got the cards mixed up during shoot and instead, Lee ended up quoting a question to a Jeopardy show playing live in the neighboring studio. The director was dumbfounded as to how no one had realized just how silly the original line was going to play until they heard the playback after catching the mistake.

Of course that didn't really happen. I just wanted to make another post here, but how CRAZY would it have been if the Crow had actually whispered "Silliness is awesomeness to the world!"?

My point is, don't you apologize for that to ME!!

now i know i'm awake because i used my favourite emoji.

btw, I had to edit my last post. rereading it kinda read weird! edited version should be clearer with what I meant.

btw, I had to edit my last post. rereading it kinda read weird! edited version should be clearer with what I meant.
I know what you mean

Sorry, can't follow this. Might be best to wait until the meds have worn off before continuing. Hope you feel better soon.
thanks yoda!

"silliness is awesomeness to the world."

Little known fact, but that was the original tag line that Eric (Brandon Lee's character) was supposed to say to Darla (Anna Levine) to get her life straight so that she could protect her daughter. Someone got the cards mixed up during shoot and instead, Lee ended up quoting a question to a Jeopardy show playing live in the neighboring studio. The director was dumbfounded as to how no one had realized just how silly the original line was going to play until they heard the playback after catching the mistake.

Of course that didn't really happen. I just wanted to make another post here, but how CRAZY would it have been if the Crow had actually whispered "Silliness is awesomeness to the world!"?

My point is, don't you apologize for that to ME!!

ynwtf, I think if we ever met in the real world both of us would simultaneously say

"silliness is awesomness to the world!"