Wake in Fright 2017

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Wow. I havent seen the 1971 movie but part one of the mini series which premiered last night in Aus had me glued to the screen and totally unnerved. Kriv Stenders did an amazing job.

I really like the 70s movie. I can't find much local info on this series (not big in the states I guess), but I want to see it.
If you get to see it I'd love to know what you think. I'm a big fan of Kriv. Won't be watching the movie until the mini series ends next week.

Didn't know this existed but I absolutely love the film. I'll see if I can get my hands on it. Cheers Dani!
Sam, I just found the first episode to have such a gnarly yet subtle underlying tension I was quite uncomfortable, and that was compounded the whole time by me wondering what the hell I would do in that situation.

Trailer

Its blocked for me but I'm in work
I sent a message to the director to see if he knowns if it's being screened in USA for you. Bck soon.

Unregistered User
I sent a message to the director to see if he knowns if it's being screened in USA for you. Bck soon.

Cheers Dani, although I live in Ireland. I've looked but cant see anything about a release over here unfortunately!!

Cheers Dani, although I live in Ireland. I've looked but cant see anything about a release over here unfortunately!!
It is available. Just not by normal methods. It all depends on how comfortable you are with those methods I guess.

Oh sorry, Paddy. I wasnt aware.
Yeah feel feel to blame crappy aussie distribution. Really terrible. And they wonder why australia is the largest nation of pirates in the world.

If some lovely good samaritan lends you a copy let me know what you think. I think both episodes are 1 1/2 hour episodes. Really champing for sunday night.

Unregistered User
Oh sorry, Paddy. I wasnt aware.
Yeah feel feel to blame crappy aussie distribution. Really terrible. And they wonder why australia is the largest nation of pirates in the world.

If some lovely good samaritan lends you a copy let me know what you think. I think both episodes are 1 1/2 hour episodes. Really champing for sunday night.

Will do Dani, hope you enjoy!! Let us know on Monday!

Will do Dani, hope you enjoy!! Let us know on Monday!
You bet, Sam. Really loving the colour in this - not a place I want to visit but the lighting is stunning.