Animal stories, photos, movies, books. Feel good stuff.

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
My only request is no graphic animal torture photos/vids unless they have a warning and are hidden. Text I think is fine, especially for petitions but please warn re photographs or footage. Thanks.

How cool is this man, and how trusting is the owl.

https://www.facebook.com/LostCreekCC...8238787557539/

Hard to believe these cute lil babies can grow up and be able to total a car if you happen to come around a corner.

Wombat 1. Car 0.

edit photo didnt work. Trying again.

Disc: I have never hit a baby OR adult wombat.

LMAO. And I thought my pug was demented

I dont even know what to say to that, blix.

My only request is no graphic animal torture photos/vids unless they have a warning and are hidden. Text I think is fine, especially for petitions but please warn re photographs or footage. Thanks.

Wat. Dude noooo. Make things like that a separate thread altogether! I would never come back into a thread if I think it's cute animal pics + feelgood and I see suffering and petitions. I'm already vegetarian and animal rights member, but I don't want to be blindsided when I think I'm going into a feelgood thread (as per the title...)

OK that's fine by me, cat. I still say no to links with graphic images so wont ever put those up.

I'm trying my best with people and need a refuge that is what it states (if it's the feelgood cutesy animal thread that isn't necessarily one's own pet)

LOL that's a very patient husky, and that cat is a jerk (have you seen the cats re jerks compilations?)

I hadnt heard of that. Have you read it, FB?

I love the smell of mountain gorillas