AHS

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I LOVE THIS SHOW, so far this is the only think I can contribute to the thead except:

"We are gonna kill my mother.. kill her once, kill her good, kill her dead"

Wow I just realize who did the thread, my best friend Dani!! I also love Liz, best character

Too many gifs?

Oh, I just remembered one of my whines - Stevie Nicks in coven. The camera just does not like her, much the same as Madonna. They simply can't act. When the announcement for GaGa in Hotel was announced I was ready to stab something, but I was pleasantly surprised. She pulled off the old, bored vampire and really rocked some great frocks. didnt like her so much in season 6, but she gets very little screen time so it wasnt too painful.

OK one more gif for coven because this was hilarious. Racist bitch slave owner seeing television for the first time. Kathy was great.

I miss Jessica . The first season was enough for loving her, and then she got main roles! Coven was amazing, a lot of people said they didn't like the Roanoke one, it was different but it's a little bit harsh to be called the worst of them all. I also love when I see Pepper at the end of Freakshow, and how it shows that the stories are all in the same reality/timeline. There is also Lana Winters appearing in that last season, and I realized after the last season that on the first one, they use the Croatoan word too

What didnt you like about Freak Show, cat? Once again, I loved the set, loved Denis, loved the freaks (and the actors who played them), loved Twisty and the Motts. Can't really think of anything I might have not liked. ends with 2 great episodes.
I was just horribly bored by it.

I love Lily Rabe's characters as well, when she did the "Sister Mary Eunice" and Misty Days. Love her dance too, though I never quite understand it:

PS: Gifs are awesome

A lot of people were. It was at that stage people were getting sick of Lange (I never got bored with her myself) and the anachronistic music pissed off a lot of fans (surprisingly, I liked the singing scenes, yet I was really annoyed by the name game in Asylum which a lot of viewers loved because it showed her insanity. I just thought it had Glee written all over it). I loved fleetwood Mac as a kid but loathed Stevie Nick's scenes. Luckily they were minimal.

To be honest my least favorite one might be Freak Show, it didn't have a lot of paranormal appeart from that weird freak recruiting guy. Talking about it, next season will be connected to Freak Show.
WARNING: "End of Freakshow" spoilers below
Maybe something about the story after the twins and the claw guy got together

I love Lily Rabe's characters as well, when she did the "Sister Mary Eunice" and Misty Days. Love her dance too, though I never quite understand it:

I love LR. Thought she was amazing in MH and she just gets better each season.

The dancing is her mimicing Stevie Nicks who does that on stage. the character is like one of the demented Stans on imdb who have Celebrity Worship Syndrome.

PS: Gifs are awesome
I loved Coven. It made me fall in girl love with LR and I got all sappy about Stevie Nicks and I just loved it! I will agree that Stevie was awkward on camera.

The season was terrifying alright, her make up mostly:

And her offkey voice. She was AMAZING. How was the sado scene as a dungeon mistress (the toilet OMG. not saying more for spoilers) and the snuff movie, and that insane orgy, and the chase scenes at the end.

Worth a rewatch for those who didn't like it so much first time IMO. And poor Meep - horrifying. Tragic that the actor who played him died soon after. Seemed like a much loved little guy.

Pity we never got to see what the BIG deal was about Stanley's monster peepee.

The twists are always something cool about the series, someone die unexpectly on the end of an episode and I lose my ****. The best part, no, THE BEST part for me will always be the shooting of Liz and Iris, you just don't expect they were walking on there like 2 gansters with guns!! It was so awesome and hilarious!

Probably my favourite scene, and the music choice was excellent.

LOLOLOL iris saying goodbye to her three cat lady friends on instagram.

Worth a rewatch for those who didn't like it so much first time IMO. And poor Meep - horrifying. Tragic that the actor who played him died soon after. Seemed like a much loved little guy.

Pity we never got to see what the BIG deal was about Stanley's monster peepee.
I remember I saw Meep in my Guinnes World Record Book!! I didn't know she/he died, that condition must be terrible.

WARNING: "More freakshow spoilers" spoilers below
Altough Elsa kind of betray everyone she did care for them, Meep was her baby and it was so thoughtfull of hers to treat Pepper as another person. Now that I realize it, Pepper was one of the only ones that got away from the shooting

Talkin about monsters, in the murder house all babies turn out really bad!! The one of the doctor who was a monster, then the one of Jessica Lange that has a syndrome I think and then the one who died from Vivien and the anti-christ!

I remember I saw Meep in my Guinnes World Record Book!! I didn't know she/he died, that condition must be terrible.

:
You're thinking of the world's smallest woman from nepal

This is Meep. He got killed jaywalking and a revision mirror on a 4WD hit him on the head

he went into a coma and died a day or few later.