Mads Mikkelsen

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
I need to see Rogue One still. I hear good things. I really need a good sound system, though. It's been a missing ingredient in my meager set up. Blu ray should have a fat, tube driven amp to really thrash along with HD.
The last act of the movie would justify getting one.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
This makes me crave a cold beer. BTS with Madly and carlsberg.

This makes me crave a cold beer. BTS with Madly and carlsberg.

Great advert. I saw it last night.

Isnt it fun. Madly looks so damn happy cycling around without a care in the world. I love that guy.

De Laurentiis Company

NEWSLETTER

Issued: May 01, 2017
Ciao tutti,

After an intense month of traveling, from Reykjavik, Iceland, to Marrakesh, Morocco, to Miami, Florida, I am very grateful to have landed back in Los Angeles, and I am looking forward to placing my focus back on the array of projects DLC has in the works.

With much enthusiasm, I'd also like to announce the identity of our very #secretmovie...
I have been fortunate enough to reunite with my good friend, Mads Mikkelsen, on a true passion project, known as ARCTIC!

It was such a treat to collaborate with Armory Films and Union Entertainment to produce this piece, and I'm very proud of the final product. It's set to premiere its breathtaking promo reel at Marché du Film in Cannes later this month. I look forward to hearing all your thoughts once it is released!

Being back on set has been such a wonderful thrill, and I can't wait to continue to bring you more & more groundbreaking projects in the years to come!

Sincerely,

Martha De Laurentiis
Chairman of De Laurentiis Company

For MovieGal if she's still lurking. I gift you Madly in his birthday suit. Oh dear, I thought as much. You know...big hands big feet and so on. Not work safe if you have an eagle eyed boss.

News from Martha de, Arctic now in post production

I never thought anyone could play Hannibal after Anthony Hopkins iconic performance, but Mads did a fantastic job and brought a whole new level of darkness and menace to his character. His performance is genuinely sinister and unsettling and yet he maintains the Hannibal charm. Was very impressed by his performance and can't wait to see him in other roles.

I never thought anyone could play Hannibal after Anthony Hopkins iconic performance, but Mads did a fantastic job and brought a whole new level of darkness and menace to his character. His performance is genuinely sinister and unsettling and yet he maintains the Hannibal charm. Was very impressed by his performance and can't wait to see him in other roles.
You've a lot to look forward to. I liked his take on Hannibal as akin to Satan, very clever.

Yeah he portrayed lecter as the fallen angel.

That reminds me I still need to see Flamen and Zitronen.
Fantastic movie. That was recommended to me by a producer on Hannibal and I watched it 4 times back to back. Unreal acting. Danish cinema ROCKS!

Fantastic movie. That was recommended to me by a producer on Hannibal and I watched it 4 times back to back. Unreal acting. Danish cinema ROCKS!
Scandinavian productions full stop really. The actors are so good there. People like Krister Henriksson, Sofia Helin and the late Michael Nyqvist – and Max of course .

You hve to tell moviemeditation. Gives him a tingle in his jocks when people gush about danish film.

You hve to tell moviemeditation. Gives him a tingle in his jocks when people gush about danish film.
And so it should. I don't know whether there's anyone tingling ours in the UK.

My eldest brother has gone ape caca over danish film as well.

My eldest brother has gone ape caca over danish film as well.
It was great when I worked out who the new actor was in series 3 of The Bridge. I didn't recognise him as Thure Lindhardt because I'd only seen him in Flame and Citron years previously, with bright red hair. What a character he plays in The Bridge! What they did was so original and clever.

It was great when I worked out who the new actor was in series 3 of The Bridge. I didn't recognise him as Thure Lindhardt because I'd only seen him in Flame and Citron years previously, with bright red hair. What a character he plays in The Bridge! What they did was so original and clever.
I still have to see that. Absolutely loved him in Flame and Citron.