We Are Aussies.

Tools    

I have created this new thread for the few Australian MoFos.That does not however preclude any other members. All are welcome. Chat, discuss, debate, praise, even winge.... whatever takes your fancy about our Great Southern Land........Additionally it is a quiz thread. As I am a mad quiz nut I will start with that.

From what Aussie movie classic is this screenshot taken.

Where is sookie and Dani8? You dont have to play the quiz if you dont want to. Just leave a post of any description.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Ihave just been busy with the real world. Sorry sppokie. Gets in the way. Ii dont recognise it. LCoud be any outback movie. Mad max or red dog are myy guesses becaUSEive ive been told you post very obscure clues. Iim not into games.. Just movie stuff. High five P

*outback movie
*"mad max and re red dog

I am not drunk. Sorry for typpos

Ihave just been busy with the real world. Sorry sppokie. Gets in the way. Ii dont recognise it. LCoud be any outback movie. Mad max or red dog are myy guesses becaUSEive ive been told you post very obscure clues. Iim not into games.. Just movie stuff. High five P
Good to see you here Dani.

No. Jack Thompson. One of his best films imho

Are you Australian? Thanks for participating if you are not. I was beginning to think no one would. Like my intro says.. please feel free to ask questions about my country.

Good to see you here Dani.

No. Jack Thompson. One of his best films imho
Name of movie or another clue please spookie.

Man from snowy river?

I big day so going to hit the hay soon spookire

Being a film buff I had a think about Australia's best ever films. Without knowing the box office success I have chosen these as my Top 10 Oz movies. Who agrees? Post your own.

Picnic At Hanging Rock:
The Babadook:
Picture Show Man:
Dead Calm:
Blood Oath:
Mad Max:
Gallipoli:
Breaker Morant:
Sommersault:
Sunday Too Far Away.

I have no idea about top-10 Oz films but I'm quite sure my list would include Picnic at Hanging Rock, Razorback and The Road Warrior.
Thank you for your contribution@pahaK. The Road Warrior.. being Mad Max. Next on my list would have been Wolf Creek. Seen that?