NETFLIX MAY BE CRUSHED in 175 days...

Tools    

It even made some crazy purchases like throwing 100mil on the famous series Friends.
A particularly ****ty purchase. Friends is pretty much on repeat in every country. So that's a guaranteed space waster.

It's important for Netflix to capture markets like India. Hence, it hastily greenlighted a ton of regional language series and movies.
Which makes people who can't stand Bollywood movies feel like half their choices went out the window.

Yup. The same thing happened to me, seemingly about 20% of the time. Others have had better results. They would need hard cases, but that would up the price significantly, I suppose.

Which makes people who can't stand Bollywood movies feel like half their choices went out the window.
For now, they are still going for stories that Bollywood doesn't usually touch. Unfortunately, their poor returns on investments mean, that they will eventually go for creators who do the typical Bollywood stuff, which will make your prediction come right.

On a side note, they recently launched a mobile only subscription that is $2.80. I am waiting to see what kind of impact that has had.