Upcoming Animated Musicals Hall of Fame

Tools    

I still love The Land Before Time and am still annoyed it didn't make the countdown, but the rest of his work hasn't really held up.
Where did you have it on your list? I loved TLBT when I was a kid as well as its sequels.

Where did you have it on your list? I loved TLBT when I was a kid as well as its sequels.
I don't remember exactly, I'll have to look when I get home. But it didn't even make the near miss list, while two other inferior Bluth movies made the countdown.

I don't remember exactly, I'll have to look when I get home. But it didn't even make the near miss list, while two other inferior Bluth movies made the countdown.
Anastasia and what? I can't remember.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
I think Beauty and the Beast will win.
I also added a beautiful photo to my original nomination post.
Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Let the night air cool you off
I'm getting pretty excited for this. I've never seen Fantasia or Allegro non troppo, I'm most pumped about seeing those. I've probably seen the rest of the Disney noms, but not since I was a lot younger. The exception being Beauty and the Beast, I've never seen Beauty and the Beast. Also, three-year old jiraffe cried when his parents took him to see The Lion King, so this hall of fame might bring to the surface some traumatic experiences for me.

I'm getting pretty excited for this. I've never seen Fantasia or Allegro non troppo, I'm most pumped about seeing those.
You've never seen Fantasia?! I'm not crazy about it, personally, but it just seems like it's one of those requisite childhood viewings.

You've never seen Fantasia?! I'm not crazy about it, personally, but it just seems like it's one of those requisite childhood viewings.
Nobody loved me enough to show me Fantasia.

I'm getting pretty excited for this. I've never seen Fantasia or Allegro non troppo, I'm most pumped about seeing those. I've probably seen the rest of the Disney noms, but not since I was a lot younger. The exception being Beauty and the Beast, I've never seen Beauty and the Beast. Also, three-year old jiraffe cried when his parents took him to see The Lion King, so this hall of fame might bring to the surface some traumatic experiences for me.
Wait what?!?!?!?!?

I didn't have Fantasia on VHS, so it didn't get watched a million times like The Patriot, Shrek, Austin Powers, and other movies I don't remember.

Allegro Non Troppo is fantastic, I voted for the Bolero part in the Animation countdown.

I've seen all of these except JJs nomination. The only one that truly needs a rewatch is Fantasia which I haven't seen since I was around ten, but I'm going to rewatch them all anyway. Probably watch a few of them with my nephew.

JJ's nom is the only one I've not seen, too. I'll be rewatching all of the the others (except Pinocchio, which I just watched), but there are several that I don't like or am indifferent to.