What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Anarchist within reason
Oasis Live at Glasgow Barrowlands from about ten years ago

Perfection
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

"It Never Rains in Southern California",
Albert Hammond

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

My My, Hey Hey ~ Neil Young

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The People's Republic of Clogher
Christy Moore - Three Tracks and a Talky Bit

A system of cells interlinked
Ace Ventura - Reboot

Christy Moore - Three Tracks and a Talky Bit
Do you have or have you heard Burning Times by Christy? I saw it on Amazon a few months ago and thought about doing a 'blind buy' but just haven't gotten around to it yet...

The People's Republic of Clogher
Do you have or have you heard Burning Times by Christy? I saw it on Amazon a few months ago and thought about doing a 'blind buy' but just haven't gotten around to it yet...
It's a lot better than his previous album, This is the Day (and has the same great production) so definitely buy it if you're even half a fan of the man. He does a fantastic version of The Lonesome Death of Hattie Carroll and an achingly pretty take on Richard Thompson's Beeswing.

His new record, Listen, is pretty good too.