Mechanic in movie happy song is playing

Tools    

There’s a mechanic or contractor ( painter ) in a movie like Russian or European guy , very funny accent and he’s working on a house or car

Someone comes in and he is wearing a shirt that says “ RELAX” and he points to the shirt and says you gotta relax and then a classic American song comes and and he screams

Yessssssss

I think he also tells someone

You gotta relax , then the song comes on

Any ideas anyone ?

Which movie ?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
There’s a mechanic in a movie like Russian or European , very funny accent and he’s working on a car I believe and a classic American older song comes on and he gets excited and starts singing enjoying it

Any ideas anyone ?

Which movie ?

This is probably wrong, but it was the first thing that came to my mind. It's an American movie, but Harrison Ford is working on fixing the radio in a car in the movie Witness, when the song "Wonderful World" comes on. He's talking to an Amish woman, and he starts singing, and they dance to the song.

Not this

I have more into

I remmember

There’s a mechanic or contractor ( painter ) in a movie like Russian or European guy , very funny accent and he’s working on a house or car

Someone comes in and he is wearing a shirt that says “ RELAX” and he points to the shirt and says you gotta relax and then a classic American song comes and and he screams

Yessssssss

Any ideas anyone ?

Which movie ?

Part of this sounds like the kitchen scene at the start of The Wedding Singer, maybe it was an homage, maybe they used the same actor?
Robert Smigel

Solved!

Your a genius