US President Trump announces death of ISIS leader Baghdadi

Tools    

I can't believe I'm saying this but I was actually shocked by Trump's language and that whole speech. Just when I thought I couldn't be shocked anymore he goes and finds a new way to up his ante.
I wasn't shocked, but I was mad someone could actually find logic in what that piece of crap was saying.
I don't know why, but when I look at Trump I always recall that South Park episode where Cartman tries to get into Nascar, just for the poor and stupid.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
I can't believe I'm saying this but I was actually shocked by Trump's language and that whole speech. Just when I thought I couldn't be shocked anymore he goes and finds a new way to up his ante.
President Trump shocks a lot of people; but, mostly the impeachment-obsessed Democrats who piss their pants everytime he talks.

Gosh I wish Homer Simpson was president instead of Comrade Trump. At least Homer had his moments of clarity.

please mr. president, wrap some explosives around your waist and click the button.
You do know people have been arrested in America for statements such as this, whether or not meant to be taken seriously? It’s called domestic terrorism.

Yeah, I don't know how I missed that before (I guess I've gotten used to skimming Joao's posts, since they're so stream-of-consciousness), but that's totally inappropriate. I'm closing this thread, and if something encouraging violence against a political figure like that happens again, I'll be issuing a temporary ban.