The Phantom of the Opera

Tools    

If you guys don't know this already, the movie is going to be released nationwide on January 21st. Minnie Driver really was great as Carlotta!! I loved her accent! Did you guys have a favorite scene from the movie? My favorite was Past the Point of No Return.

Green Fairy

My favourite scene was the Mirror/Angel Of Music/Phantom Of The Opera sequence but I loved every minute of it

Originally Posted by yellowjacket1
Just Awful!
Your an idiot.

I just saw it, it was amazing. I never really had any interest in "The Phantom of the Opera". I just saw stupid short plays of a guy with a white mask [, a ugly face] and playing the oregon. After watching Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Phantom of the Opera on the big screen, i was a bit excited. I had to go to the bathroom really badly, but i couldn't miss one second. I've really enjoyed it, i'm probably going see the one on broadway [if i can].

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Wow Zzat, you really liked this then?
Yes, i was never usually interested in The Phantom of the Opera, but after seeing it on the big screen i can't wait to see it again or until it comes out on DVD.

Originally Posted by yellowjacket1
Just Awful!
*cough*shmuck*cough*

This movie rocks the house. BUT. . .there's always a but. . .the Phantom's actual face wasn't scary enough. You know, the deformed part. It was just red, not messed up enough.
And found he was eating his shoe.