Movie when robot trucks try to kill humans

Tools    

I remember there was a movie where the trucks where robots and would try to kill people. All of them had characteristic fronts. And the movie ended with the main characters sitting in a helicopter which turned out to be a robot too. Anyone knows this movie? Thanks

Thanks so much! That's exactly it. I remembered the funny green face of one of the trucks!

I remember there was a movie where the trucks where robots and would try to kill people. All of them had characteristic fronts. And the movie ended with the main characters sitting in a helicopter which turned out to be a robot too. Anyone knows this movie? Thanks
Are you sure? They weren't robots. Only one truck had a face on it, and all appliances, vehicles, yard tools, etc. . . tried to kill people. Anything electrical. Also, it ended with them getting on a sailboat, and sailing away. There wasn't a helicopter in it.

If memory serves, that was, for the most part, just vehicles. Also, if I'm remembering correctly, that movie does end with a killer helicopter. Maybe he's combining both movies here.

I've watched both of these just a couple months ago.