Whats a good movie your wholesome Grandparents could watch?

Tools    

Not as easy to come up with titles for old folks as it is for adults or kids. Their sensibilities are not as desensitized as ours, they can distinguish a good film from a bad though, but abhor excessive gore, vulgarity, & sex.

Your wholesome Grandpa type wouldnt like The Departed, but might like Taken. Taken has more "class" to an elderly person compared to a movie thats more authentic like Departed. Action movies are great if theres no excessive gore.

Love stories are great for Granny, but no excessive sex. If the F word is flying about freely, no matter how good the movie, its a big fail with Granny. Probably Grandpa too.

Any suggestions?

Heres a few from me.

My grandpa loved westerns. I remember he had The Man Who Shot Liberty Valence, Rio Bravo, and Open Range.

On the opposite end, I find they tend to hate depressing films. My grandparents hated Million Dollar Baby.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Not even going to try and top that ^^^^^ LOL!

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I remember my Grandma telling me off for watching The Sopranos because of the swearing.

a movie to tell my mother who is 73 yrs old to watch? my grandparents have been deceased for over 35 years.

If my mother would watch a foreign film, I would suggest.

I remember my Grandma telling me off for watching The Sopranos because of the swearing.
I suppose that would rule out Deadwood then.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
My mother watches art films (with or without me) and usually dislikes or doesn't care about blockbusters. She has a soft spot for melodramas, I guess. Her favourite film is City of Angels starring Cage and after she'd seen Wings of Desire she said City of Angels is better. Anyways, her second favourite is Leaving Las Vegas. I like that one as well.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Casablanca

Can never go wrong with this one.