MovieForums Group of Gays

Tools    

Lucky Dorothy, gets to be Zooey Deschanel *starts drooling and panting*

Even though you picked her because of the Christmas portion of the game, I wouldn't mind if she turned out to be lesbian.
Mmmm Donuts, I hearby gayify you as...

John, the gay guy from "The Simpsons"

(voiced by John Waters)
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	John.gif
Views:	1299
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	11670  

Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Ok, I'll give it a go. Gayify me!
Hit Girl... I gayify you as...

Portia de Rossi

Ellen DeGeneres' wife.
Attachments

Name:	375558-portia-de-rossi.jpg
Views:	1397
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	11671  

Although, I really should have gone with Rosie O'Donnell since you use a Bigfoot avatar.

It looks like people have started to change their avatars based on this thread. I think you've done it Sexy; you've taken control of this forum. We all bow before your will.

I gayified my Bogart avatar temporarily, from The Big Sleep.
But I would not have gayified you as him.

I would have gayified you as Dumbledore.

Attachments

Name:	Dumbledore-in-the-Great-Hall-albus-dumbledore-25819457-495-354.jpg
Views:	1198
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	11674  

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I had no idea you were gay. Cool.
I'm not really. I once was described as a gay man trapped inside a woman's body though. This was by an ex-boyfriend, so I wonder what that says about him.

Actually, you don't even know if Pat from It's Pat is supposed to be gay. He or she might be.

Yeah, I remember one time when Pat had a girlfriend or boyfriend. The sex of Pat's partner was undetermined as well, so you still didn't know.

I'm not really. I once was described as a gay man trapped inside a woman's body though. This was by an ex-boyfriend, so I wonder what that says about him.
It says to me he watches too much Sex & the City

Yeah, I remember one time when Pat had a girlfriend or boyfriend. The sex of Pat's partner was undetermined as well, so you still didn't know.
That happened in the movie. Chris.

Attachments

Name:	its-pat-foley_400.jpg
Views:	1570
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	11675  

It says to me he watches too much Sex & the City
Did someone say that in an episode? If he watched it, he did it in secret. I hate that show.