The Virgin Suicides
0%
0 votes
Somewhere
9.52%
2 votes
Marie Antoinette
21 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Also, vote for your favorite SC film. (I'm watching Somewhere right now.)

Her films:
The Virgin Suicides
Lost in Translation
Marie Antoinette
Somewhere

Personal RANKING/RATINGS:
1. Lost in Translation (4 out of 4)
2. Somewhere (4 out of 4
2. Marie Antoinette (3.5 out of 4)
3. The Virgin Suicides (3 out of 4) (also, have you read the book?

And I can't wait for The Bling Ring, if only for this. And I'm not even straight.

Lost In Translation

The Virgin Suicides

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I've only seen Lost in Translation and probably won't watch any other films.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Lost in Translation is on now - the scene driving the golf ball in front of Mt. Fuji. I think that's the best, followed by The Virgin Suicides and then Marie Antoinette. I give them all
. I haven't seen Somewhere yet.

OK, I've seen them all now. The Bling Ring (
) is noticeably worse than those three, and Somewhere (
-) is definitely the worst of all in my book.

I've only seen Lost in Translation, but I may watch some more of her other movies in the future. The Bling Ring looks pretty interesting too (Emma looks gorgeous).

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I've only seen Lost In Translation, and I liked it enough. I'd give it

Need to see Somewhere and Marie Antoinette.

Lost in Translation
+
The Virgin Suicides
Lost in Translation is your 6th favourite film and it's not even 5 stars? Too strict

Anyway I saw Lost in Translation yesterday, I thought it was pretty good and I enjoyed it, Murray is great and the Tokyo setting worked very well, I give it

Lost in Translation is your 6th favourite film and it's not even 5 stars? Too strict

Anyway I saw Lost in Translation yesterday, I thought it was pretty good and I enjoyed it, Murray is great and the Tokyo setting worked very well, I give it
I don't much like giving many films the full five, none of them are perfect, so I added two extra +'s to show how much I love it.

Yeah. Roger Ebert, for comparison, gave 4 stars to hundreds of films (I think that over 5% of the films he reviewed were 4 stars).

Me too.

I've only seen Lost in Translation, and it's one of those films that I have to see again and that I hope to enjoy more after my second viewing, because I feel I didn't fully appreciate it when I saw it for the first time.

I've only seen Lost in Translation, but I may watch some more of her other movies in the future. The Bling Ring looks pretty interesting too (Emma looks gorgeous).
I'm a big gavin rossdale fan so I'll probably end up seeing the bling ring
Sadly I haven't watched lost in translation so I probably need to jump on that.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Wow, more people need to watch other films by Sofia Coppola, besides LIT.
She doesn't seem to be a lot of people's cup of tea. Even people who love LIT don't seem to like her other works very much. I was very happy when I saw you liked Somewhere. I thought I was the only one.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The Virgin Suicides

Lost in Translation

Marie Antoinette

Somewhere

Suspect's Reviews