Best villainous actor/actress

Tools    

Semper Fooey
That wasn't a spoiler. I saw that episode. It's too vague. It doesn't spoil anything.

JOHN VERNON
"The time has come for someone to put his foot down,
and that foot is me."

VILLAINOUS RESUME:

Dean Vernon Wormer in National Lampoon's Animal House (1978), Mal Reese in Point Blank (1967), Maynard Boyle in Charley Varrick (1973), Warden Bacman in Chained Heat (1983), Mr. Big in I'm Gonna Git You, Sucka! (1988), Rico Parra in Topaz (1969), Fletcher in The Outlaw Josey Wales (1976) and about three dozen guest appearances on TV series over the years, everything from "Mannix" and "Barnaby Jones" to "Kung Fu" and "CHiPs" to "T.J. Hooker" and "Airwolf" to "Murder She Wrote" and "Walker, Texas Ranger".

Also, check out THIS THREAD.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Lighten up. If you were a real fan you would have already seen season 8 and that vague information doesn't qualify as a spoiler. Movie trailers give away more plot information than that.
Didn't realize that statement was so harsh. And excuse me for going through it on Netflix Instant Watch.

No one ever did villians as well as Lee Marvin. Except Robert Mitchum in Night of the Hunter and Cape Fear. Mitchum wan't just bad, he was evil to the core!

Semper Fooey
Alfred Hitchcock had a knack for casting actors against type and then that became the norm for the actor. Robert Walker's career was faltering until he was cast as the psycho in Strangers on a Train, and Anthony Perkins wasn't a psycho until Psycho.

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
I do enjoy John Vernon in The Outlaw Josey Wales. The last scene with him at the film's conclusion is wonderful.

Of course my vote goes to Klaus Kinski.

Aguirre the Wrath of God, Nosferatu, For a Few Dollars More, The Grand Silence, Jack the Ripper, and others.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201