Where is the best place to find old movie trailers and Bios

Tools    

Hard to Find Movies Addict!
I need to find a site that shows old movie trailers and some actor, actress and director Bio and pictures, overall 60's to 2004 trailers.

Not sure if there is a particular place. There were ones I found before but the links, or most never worked as they were taken down eventually. I usually just keep googling the words 'trailer' along with the name of the movie till I may or may not hit the jackpot.

youtube is usually good with movie trailers, but yeah I usually go to IMDB for movie information, bios, reviews and go to youtube if I want to view some trailer or parody of the movie.

What particular 'old' movie trailers were you looking for anyways?

Not sure if there is a particular place. There were ones I found before but the links, or most never worked as they were taken down eventually. I usually just keep googling the words 'trailer' along with the name of the movie till I may or may not hit the jackpot.
Yeah me too. GOOGLE almost always works for me.

Just a girl who loves movies
I use IMDb for all my movie information. And Youtube did have some nice older videos ... a good combination in my case too ...