Marijuana: Do you do it?

Tools    

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
That's so crazy. Compare violent crimes stemming from alcohol vs marijuana....

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/27/us/flo...html?hpt=hp_t1

^ Read above. A Florida man who violently chewed off a man's face -- police had to kill this guy to stop him -- originally they thought he was on bath salts. Now they're saying he had only used MARIJUANA.

Is this an attempt to make marijuana look really terrible?

marijuana is not a problem,that person is just crazy with or without weed
maybe it is attempt to make marijuana look really terrible,but only in eyes of really stupid people

marijuana is not a problem,that person is just crazy with or without weed
maybe it is attempt to make marijuana look really terrible,but only in eyes of really stupid people
Its not a problem to you but it is to some and hey the guy may be mad without it, I don't know

Smoked it twice in my life when i was 16 to "impress a boy" Would never touch the stuff again, it just hold no interest to me. Same as all other drugs, I just do not have that "urge" to try any of them. I dont drink very often, id probably say I drink on average a glass of wine or the equivelent to that once every 3months.

I do however think, if you want to do it, thats your choice. Though any of my friends that do, or that do coke wont do it around me out of respect for my dislike of the stuff.

I do however smoke normal Tobbacco, which I wish I didnt.

{Marijuana} is still in it is infancy as a recreational drug compared to Alcohol and tobacco
Not true at all. Both marijuana and alcohol recreational use can be traced back before 3000 BC. Tobacco on the other hand has only been used as a recreational drug for a few hundred years.

Not true at all. Both marijuana and alcohol recreational use can be traced back before 3000 BC. Tobacco on the other hand has only been used as a recreational drug for a few hundred years.
That maybe so but people weren't using as much marijuana as other drugs It is only now that studies are emerging about the long term effects of its use Both Alcohol and Cigarettes effects have been known for a while

That maybe so but people weren't using as much marijuana as other drugs
And you know this because you have been alive for 6000 years?

It is only now that studies are emerging about the long term effects of its use
Again this isn't true ... new research yes, But, it has been researched time and time again for both short and long term effects ... starting with the Greek historian Herodotus. And the Roman Emperor Nero's surgeon, Dioscoride praised marijuana benefits after all the research he did on it.

And you know this because you have been alive for 6000 years?
No but I do work in the area of mental illness and Drug and Alcohol addiction

Again this isn't true ... new research yes, But, it has been researched time and time again for both short and long term effects ... starting with the Greek historian Herodotus. And the Roman Emperor Nero's surgeon, Dioscoride praised marijuana benefits after all the research he did on it.
All addicts can rationalise their taking of drugs

Nebbit, what about what I was asking about -- this depersonalization disorder in regards to marijuana? Is that something you've ever worked with a patient for -- did they ever get that from taking marijuana?
It is something that some people experience while taking the drug and usually stops when it is out of their system But, there is always exceptions to the rule it is like playing Russian roulette I have smoked it and I am one of the lucky ones that is ok

I heard years ago that the egyptians with the slaves when they were building the ? the Pyd....I can't think of the name?????? They got rations with beer, no s***!

I don't smoke it at all; I haven't tried it in 10 years, don't like it. But my wife smokes an ounce a week.
Your wife smokes an O a week? That is badass. A normal week for me would have been smoking a quarter. Though when some friends and I went to visit some friends in VA we smoked half an O in two days.

Your wife smokes an O a week? That is badass. A normal week for me would have been smoking a quarter. Though when some friends and I went to visit some friends in VA we smoked half an O in two days.
That's not very Christians of you! I take it you don't mention that Church..lol!

That's not very Christians of you! I take it you don't mention that Church..lol!
Hey it doesn't say in the bible to not smoke weed. It does say say we are to put only natural things into our bodies and marijuana is a totally natural herb. And until it was made illegal, was used by many cultures in many ways for it's healing ability. (Smoked, drank as tea, used in cooking.) And those ancient people lived long, healthy lives.

Hey it doesn't say in the bible to not smoke weed. It does say say we are to put only natural things into our bodies and marijuana is a totally natural herb. And until it was made illegal, was used by many cultures in many ways for it's healing ability. (Smoked, drank as tea, used in cooking.) And those ancient people lived long, healthy lives.
Fair point! Do you do opiates, well years ago they use too...very religious people. I have no problem.

Yup. It's my favorite way to watch...some movies. Not the best idea before Irreversible.

I have tried percocet.
I had to look it up. Though 2 brain injuries I probably was on a lot of drugs, however! I don't know what they were...lol!