Pixelated Portrait

Tools    

Semper Fooey
Traci Lords

Man, why are these things suddenly so difficult?
I just figured out what the problem is ...

You jinxed yourself by selecting Brilliant Minds for this weeks theme. All will be better next week

I can see what the picture is and can even image the scene (at least from a trailer), but I'm blanking on it. It's a man rushing toward the camera, holding piano wire or something between his two outstretched, clinched hands. Somebody being attacked/abducted. It's not Silence of the Lambs, but something like it.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Holy Hell Holden! That has to be the most detailed description of the unknown that I've seen for this game. Good stuff.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
ok using Holdens description, i'm going with Harry Connick jr in CopyCat

Semper Fooey

This game would make a little more sense if you also dropped verbal clues what these pics are since it is impossible to see anything in the first two. They don't have to be easy clues.

This game would make a little more sense if you also dropped verbal clues what these pics are since it is impossible to see anything in the first two. They don't have to be easy clues.
It depends on the person and what you've seen/remember. SC has figured out many on the 1st pic. I could just skip right to the 3rd pic, but they would get solved in an instant. Where's the challenge in that? A couple ways I've heard that people use to help them figure them out are: 1) Squint. 2) Step back from your monitor and view from a distance.

Here is the 3rd pic ... after it's guessed I'll end the game ...

Game 27 - Pic 3