Can't remember the title

Tools    

I saw this movie sometime in the last 4 years, but I'm not sure how old it is.

The movie is about 2 sisters, one is a famous and successful Cellist(or possibly bass violin) the other is a bit of a doormat and can never say no to her sister.

The famous sister comes to visit her, and tells her that she envies her and everything she has and asks if she can share her husband, which she actually agrees to.

After a short time this arrangement ends, the famous sister goes away again and the other is left with alot of resentment and discontentment.

The famous sister later on develops a disease (it must be some sort of nueral or muscular disease but i can't remember) and can no longer play. She ends up alone with no one to care for her and is alone when she dies.

I have no idea if this was an actual motion picture or a made for tv movie, but I'm pretty sure it was a European film.

HILARYand JACKIE
1998, Anand Tucker

Starring Rachel Griffiths and Emily Watson as real-life sisters Hilary and Jacqueline du Pré, based on the memoir A Genius in the Family written by Hilary. Both were nominated for Oscars at the 1999 ceremony, Griffith Best Supporting and Watson as Best Actress, though neither won with the trophies going to Judi Dench and Gwyneth Paltrow for Shakespeare in Love.

Theatrical trailer...

&feature=related

The real Jacqueline du Pré...

&feature=related
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra