Actor/Actress you really really really dislike

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Those are good movies, I would include 8mm in that group, though it may not be for everyone, it's a dark and disturbing film.
That's a greatmovie. I could feel his distress in a physical way. Quite traumatising.

Those are good movies, I would include 8mm in that group, though it may not be for everyone, it's a dark and disturbing film.
yup i forgot that one, good film

For all your recasting needs
Chris O'Donnell. I don't understand how he still works. He is one of the worst actors ever who has gotten paid to act.

Surprised that nobody has mentioned this "actress" yet.

Amy Schumer is unfunny, unlikeable, and unwatchable. What a trainwreck.
i dislike her so much i dont even know wo she is

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
Will Smith in "ah hell no" blockbuster mode comes to mind, wouldn't automatically put me off something more serious with him in though.
First two MIB movies where good tho

Daniel Redcliff aka Harry Potter.....nothing personal but I just kinda don't like him personality wise. Acting wise he's just OKAY....

Not the first thread on this subject, but for those who have joined us late:

Can't stand Gwyneth Paltrow...I continue to scratch my head over the fact that this woman has actually won an Oscar

I want to slap Dakota Fanning every time I see her...I thought she was just an annoying child actor but she was almost grown when she did that movie with Kevin Kline as Erroll Flynn, but she was just as annoying in that as she was in War of the Worlds.

There's an actor named Robert Clohessy...he played a corrections officer named Sean Murphy on the HBO series OZ and currently plays Sid Gormley on the CBS series Blue Bloods...this guy is a terrible actor and I don't know how he keeps getting work. I made a list of the worst actors on television and he came in at #2.

Daniel Goddard plays Cane Ashby on The Young and Restless...he sucks.

Katherine Heigl makes me sick

Sarah Drew, who plays April Kepner on Grey's Anatomy redefines the adjective "annoying".

Not the first thread on this subject, but for those who have joined us late:

Can't stand Gwyneth Paltrow...I continue to scratch my head over the fact that this woman has actually won an Oscar

I want to slap Dakota Fanning every time I see her...I thought she was just an annoying child actor but I she was almost grown when she did that movie with Kevin Kline as Erroll Flynn, but she was just as annoying in that as she was in War of the Worlds.
OMG Gwyneth. Her mother sure didnt give dear gwyn any class and dignity genes. I bet she doesnt use $1000 toilet paper and steam clean her cervix. What an idiot.

Dakota I loved inMan on Fire but an old american friend of mine liveD there at the time right in the thick of where they were filming andthe word from crew was she was a ripe little hollywood brat. I was like No No No dont tell me that I love her. Then I thought she was the best thing about War of the Worlds but my dear old friend's words kept ringing through my ears. Then I've been told it more and more as she gets older but her sister doesnt get the same gossip.

Wild At Heart?

Cage and Dern go so well together in that one
You must be new here, so I just wanted to let you know that it's very fashionable to diss Nicolas Cage on this site...not to mention Tom Cruise and Keanu Reeves.

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
You must be new here, so I just wanted to let you know that it's very fashionable to diss Nicolas Cage on this site...not to mention Tom Cruise and Keanu Reeves.
I may have only registered on this forum yesterday and never had any movie experience before but I'm no spring chicken.

Again, I thought Cage was good in Wild At Heart......fight me

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Chris O'Donnell. I don't understand how he still works. He is one of the worst actors ever who has gotten paid to act.
I always wondered how "Scent of a Woman" would have been with a better actor.

Mark Ruffalo, not a bad actor but his voice grates on me, so if he were to switched to only playing mutes I would embrace his work.