Do you the Title for this 90s Movie?

Tools    

This movie is about a couple that gets kidnapped by a bad guy. In one of the scenes the bad guy is watching the girl take a shower through the shower curtain. When she comes out of the shower she is wrapped in a towel and then she takes it off in front of the bad guy. The movie then shows the girl and the kidnapper having sex in front of the boyfriend (who can't do anything about it because he's tied up, and, maybe, he looks like a geek.)

This movie either came out in the early- or mid-90s.

Do you know what movie I'm talking about?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Semper Fooey
That's what it sounds like, the original was better, but I would rather watch Tilly have sex than Sally Struthers.

Yeah, the plots are similar but that's not the movie I'm looking for. The chick is blonde and and Jennifer Tilly doesn't fit that description. But it's around the same time period... Also, I remember the guy is smoking a cigarrete when he's watching her. Does that help?

Come on, guys. Anymore guesses?

Semper Fooey
Are you thinking of the original Getaway?

Sally Struthers is blonde.

The original The Getaway was filmed in 1972 so it can't be the movie I'm looking for. Remember the one I'm asking about is a 90s movie.

Kalifornia isn't it, Sorry. In Kalifornia both girls are brunnets and I never saw the boyfriend/husband being tied up, the kidnapper sleeping with girlfriend, etc. But, yeah, the movie is from around the same time period.

I know it's a tough one guys but I can see you're getting close..

Anybody else want to give it a try?

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
It's not Cape Fear is it? I'm probably way off, but thought i'd throw that idea your way.

I don't think actors that good like Robert DeNiro are in this movie..

So, no, it's not Cape Fear...

Anybody else?

The guy, after the girl takes off her towel, takes one last drag on his cigarrete and throws it in the toilet. So, then, he gets up and approaches her and, you know, they start doing it..

Does this make it easier for you guys?

Please try to figure it out. I HAVE TO KNOW!