Hi.

Tools    

Hi. I would like to take this opportunity to say hello. Same PimpDaShizzle, with an upgrade. I call it the "try to be nicer" upgrade. Lets be friends.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
Hi. I would like to take this opportunity to say hello. Same PimpDaShizzle, with an upgrade. I call it the "try to be nicer" upgrade. Lets be friends.
I hope you are sincere. anyway back.

history *is* moralizing
ok, i'll try to be nicer, to others and to myself - does it count?
but first, HHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

welcome back...

Arresting your development

"Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've got him on the spot, welcome back,
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back."

A system of cells interlinked
bout time you showed back up holmes...We have been pimpless for too long!

welcome back Pimp.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
I hope you get a virus.

Originally Posted by Godsend
I hope you get a virus.

Time to bury this one dude, Pimp has shown the ability to let it go, now it's your turn...

Originally Posted by Sedai
Time to bury this one dude, Pimp has shown the ability to let it go, now it's your turn...
I love you Sedai. Marry me and bear my children, please.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I love you Sedai. Marry me and bear my children, please.
Oh man, and after we can't even meet regularly to play Warcraft Besides, I have trouble getting a dress over my iron lung....

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
Is this a Godfather pt II moment, or Highlander II?

Anyways, welcome back fella.

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
Welcome back!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
Originally Posted by nebbit

Where to you get all these signs?

whoa, totally blindsighted there, cause i thought Slay was a chick, and Sedai was a dude , that's not a good thing to mess up

We're both men, Michael. I can understand your confusion though...you were awfully drunk that night.