My belated Intro Thread.

Tools    

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Well I saw all the cool kids doing it, and I wanted to be cool.Anyway my names Tim, I LOVE my Kubrick, my favorite movie of all time is Full Metal Jacket.I joined up to have some good discussions with folks who tend to know what their talking about, instead of rambling on about things that have little or no effect on the plot or whatever of the movie. When I watch movies YES I DO yell out instructions to the actors.... Especially in the old horror movies. I mean come on. Who runs into a dark alley way while being chased by a lumbering beast.(shakes head in dissaproval)Umm yeah thats basically me.Oh and thanks for the good start around here folks.*Hats off*

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
The good start was your doing, if you ask me.
Welcome (I still feel too new to welcome people really, but anyway) and may I never sit by you in a theater, Mr Yellsatscreen.

Welcome!!!! i love Kubrick Films too. My favorite would have to be A Clockwork Orange, but i havent see all his films the only ones i missed are The Killing and Lolita. Theres probably his other films he did before the Killing. Anyways you like Full Metal Jacket Alot. i remember that quote "Better you then Me" from full Metal Jacket. well anyways Welcome!

You should start a thread like what is the best Kubrick Film if there isnt one already

greetings, i too yell at actors/resses in old horror flix, and i also like FMJ

The Emperor of Ice Cream
Welcome

I KNOW Im to new to be welcoming anyone, but "Welcome" all the same!