I'm Back

Tools    

So, Sexy is your alter-ego? This is now the real you? Good to have you back, I guess... even tho you never really left. And you know that's true.

I can very much understand the name change thing, at least. I've wanted to switch to "Chris" for a long time now.
I thought that maybe switching to my real name (unfortunately, I couldn't be Jason) would appeal to you.

So, Sexy is your alter-ego? This is now the real you? Good to have you back, I guess... even tho you never really left. And you know that's true.
"Sexy Celebrity" was a wild, out of control beast. Hopefully Jase won't be the same.

I can very much understand the name change thing, at least. I've wanted to switch to "Chris" for a long time now.
I think they should retcon all the Star Wars films to match.

"Sexy Celebrity" was a wild, out of control beast. Hopefully Jase won't be the same.
So would you prefer we not anniversary thread the Sexy Celebrity account?

So would you prefer we not anniversary thread the Sexy Celebrity account?
Well, I suppose you could, as a joke, knowing it was really for me.

So...feel like watching a movie and doing a commentary?

Hey it's worth a shot if you were thinking about an activity. I'd let you choose.

I'll be upfront, a little, about myself, as well.

I've been through A LOT in the past year.

I'm still fragile. But I'm learning to improve.

Jase is gonna try to take it easy and not be so LOUD anymore.

I want things to go well here. If for some reason they don't, I'll just not post until things are better.

So...feel like watching a movie and doing a commentary?

Hey it's worth a shot if you were thinking about an activity. I'd let you choose.
Not really. Sorry. Commentaries are just so Sexy Celebrity. I racked up thousands of posts doing those, and I wish I hadn't. I would rather post more QUALITY here than quantity.

I want things to go well here. If for some reason they don't, I'll just not post until things are better.
Yeah I hear you on that.

Not really. Sorry. Commentaries are just so Sexy Celebrity. I racked up thousands of posts doing those, and I wish I hadn't. I would rather post more QUALITY here than quantity.
No worries. Like I said, worth a shot.

I considered calling myself Chewbacca just to be in the Star Wars universe with you.

I'm curious. Are you willing to expand on what went on in your life during the last (few) year(s)?

You were always kind of an enigma, more a brand than an actual person, so now that you've decided to be "yourself" a little more, I'm interested in who you really are.

Who is Jason?

Rock music and action movie obsessed guy,
Yeah I hear you on that.

No worries. Like I said, worth a shot.
No-no don't shoot anyone

If anyone else is spending inordinate amounts of time on internet forums, or even just watching movies, I warn you.... go out and do other things! Go be around real people. Don't end up in a situation like I ended up in. Be active! Go get some exercise. I'm thinking about taking a walk soon, myself.

lol

I would like to use my real (nickname) name which most know anyway... because I will share it in a private message and I have said it here a few times.

but I dont want to lose my Moviegal info...