I'm Back

Tools    

Unfortunately, I can't sign into my Sexy Celebrity/Psychic Isaac/Dorothy Michaels/various other user names that I've had because I locked myself out of ALL OF THEM.

I'd like to use this name now. It's my real name.

Please don't ban me or I won't come back.

(hopefully that doesn't inspire them to ban me)

And please don't prevent me from editing my posts. You can prevent me from deleting posts, but I need to edit, in case I ever make a mistake or just need to pretty up things.

I'm sorry I deleted so many of my posts in the past. I shall not do it again.

I will only be using this account sporadically. Leave me a message if you have something to say. My private messages are turned off.

Thanks,
Jase

I think I may want to do a new Top 100 Movie Countdown of my favorites once I've accumulated enough posts to post pictures.

I do hope this new name works out. I really hated the name "Sexy Celebrity."

@Yoda, I hope this is okay! I'm sorry I didn't ask first. I'm shy.

This will be a mature, older "Sexy Celebrity." No more nonsense.

And I'm going to resurrect my lying game soon.

Really nice to see you again.

What's the post limit before you can post pictures?
I think it's 25. Nice to see you again, too!

It feels good to be back. It looks a little boring around here, though.

I'm working on my Top 100 list, so please don't ban me. I'm making progress. I need an activity to do today.

I tried editing the title of the lying game but it seems to stay the same.

I'm going to change it to individual challenges. No teams.

What kind of activity do you feel like?

I tried editing the title of the lying game but it seems to stay the same.

I'm going to change it to individual challenges. No teams.

What kind of activity do you feel like?
Managing myself well.

I totally forgot to tell you that I spoke with Yoda about you changing your name and he told me to tell you to contact him. This was a few weeks back. Sorry, totally spaced out.

Unfortunately, I can't sign into my Sexy Celebrity/Psychic Isaac/Dorothy Michaels/various other user names that I've had because I locked myself out of ALL OF THEM.

I'd like to use this name now. It's my real name.

Please don't ban me or I won't come back.

(hopefully that doesn't inspire them to ban me)

And please don't prevent me from editing my posts. You can prevent me from deleting posts, but I need to edit, in case I ever make a mistake or just need to pretty up things.

I'm sorry I deleted so many of my posts in the past. I shall not do it again.

I will only be using this account sporadically. Leave me a message if you have something to say. My private messages are turned off.

Thanks,
Jase
I still thought Dallas was good

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Phew, only real losers create alt accounts. Right, @Mr. Mino?

Welcome back, serious man.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Yoda has OKAY'ed my new name!

I just have to not delete posts, or say I'm leaving again.

I wanna be really upfront about all this:

My new policy these days is pretty much "enough with the drama." That's not about you, that's everything. Politics, religion, people getting banned or wanting to be banned, etc.

I'm trying to figure out how/if to codify this in more formal rules, but it's part of a broader shift that may involve actual rule changes about topics and the like. I'm going to be looking at the best way to accomplish this very hard as soon as my summer/fall obligations finish up and I'm less distracted, but in the mean time it's going to be a point of personal emphasis.

I'll do my best to be consistent, transparent, and clear, since nothing formal has been decided yet.

Believe me, the last thing I want is drama. Or controversy. Or sexiness.