Happy Anniversary LordSlaytan~~

Tools    

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by r3port3r66
I can hardly wait to hear all about his big move.
You gave me an idea....

It would be nice to have some questions waiting for Brian when he gets back.

So Bribri~~~

1. How have you been?
2. How was your move?
3. How do you like country life after being in suburbia for so long?
4. Have you bought a truck to replace your car?
5. Did you buy a horse?
....And if so, what's his/hers/it's name?
....And if so, what type of saddle?
6. Was there any work that needed to be done to the house?
....And if so, what?
7. How close/far is your closest neighbor?
8. What types of wildlife have you seen out there so far?
9. Have you done any Mountain Climbing yet?
10. Have you gone back to the park to play chess?
11. How's work?
12. What have you been doing with yourself at night (in lew of being at MoFo)?
13. Did you miss us?

Does anyone else have anymore questions? My brian...I mean my brain is kinda tired right now...

I am having a nervous breakdance
You wanna watch Saving Private Ryan with me, Slay?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Aniko
You gave me an idea....

It would be nice to have some questions waiting for Brian when he gets back.

Does anyone else have anymore questions? My brian...I mean my brain is kinda tired right now...
I think you have them covered

Originally Posted by nebbit
I think you have them covered

I think she forgot one...

What's her name Brian???

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
I think he’ll be back… he was probably basing how long he’d be gone on people actually showing up on time… but none of them ever do…
I'm with you Cait...He'll be back.
He had alot going on the time he was moving.

Aaaand you never know...maybe some wild animal scared those satellite installers away. A bear here, a mountain lion there....of course if they were women installers...it may be awhile before we see him.

Bribri~~
14. What were their names, the ladies that kept you from us?

Hello everybody, I'm back!

I wish that I had great news about my move, but everything has fallen apart. I'm back in my house in Portland, and am out of work. I have used have up every penny that I broke my back for during the last three years, and am now a proud owner of an Apaloosa gelding that has no where to go. Anybody want to buy a horse???

First, I found out that my job through my Brother's fledgeling company, wasn't nearly as grand as promised. I thought that I would be getting a base salary, but Jeff is unable to pay me. Second, the Mother ****ers that were renting my home decided that I needed a lesson taught to me, and vandaled much of my home...including my well. I bought all this new furniture, sold my ******* car that was paid for, to get an Explorer that I can't afford anymore. Not to mention that I have been pouring money into legal issues concerning my daughters. I'm more stressed out now than I was before I left.

I have one thing to be thankful for: my house in Portland is still mine. It was a source of frustration that it wasn't selling quickly enough. COme to find out, I would've been up a real creek if it had. I can't even imagine being back in an apartment again. Especially with a horse! No amount of kitty litter would keep those pies from reeking up the joint.

So, it's almost five weeks later. I'm broke. I'm tired. And I'm very glad to be back with my friends. I'm really touched that all of you have missed me, I have missed you too. And Annie, I love ya' Babe. I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL. It seems like it'll never happen, then it does.

Anyway, I'm back for good now, unless Comcast decides to cut me off. I need to find a job.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Put me in your pocket...
Brian...I love you too...and I just sent you a PM babe.

I'm so glad your back....and Thank you.

Wow you poor thing, I am so sorry that things didn't work out for you. Is there anything I can do to help?

We have missed you. Time to meet up with old friends, relax, take a big breath and slowly X hale, now get back to posting.

Really glad ya' back Brian! I can't believe all the responses how people were so worried about ya' and wanting you back.

If were away for quite awhile......I doubt there would be such sorrow

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I need to find a job.
Don't get one at Wal-Mart. I'm thinking about leaving them. They still believe in slavery. Swear to God.

Oh wow… I’m so sorry all of it went to hell Slay… ... I was hoping you were just sitting on top of your mountain enjoying nature… I’m glad you’re back here though… you were really missed and if there is anything I can do… just meow

I am having a nervous breakdance
Hey man... Sorry to hear about all that ****. Remember that when it is as bad as it can possibly get, after that it only gets better. It is an old tired chliché, I know, but it's helped me through hard times in the past to think like that.

Anyway.. It is nice to have your ass back on the board again. You were missed.... Peace, bro.

Slay, a belated Happy Anniversary and sorry to hear about your misfortune but it's good to see that you can see your fortunes as well, be they material or not.
Always enjoy reading your posts when I'm on board and hope to see more.
Best of luck, mate.

My life isn't written very well.
It's wierd. I'm never sure how it is possible that I care about people that I've never met. I mean we all only know each other via words banged out by our fingers across a keyboard. Most of us here are in different parts of the country, the world. We aren't related, well most of us aren't, still we carry on with each other as if we were all the best of friends, willing to do whatever we can to help one another out. Yet how do you ask a complete stranger for help? I mean, if I were in dire need of something, I wouldn't know how to ask any of you for it. First I'd be too embarrassed, and second, what could any of you do anyway?

Anyway, that said, I want to welcome our friend Brian home. And I feel compelled to offer any..and I mean any sort of help I can to him. I don't have a place for a horse, but I do have a place in my heart for friendship and support. And Brian, perhaps there is something I could offer to you to help until you get back on your feet...?

Welcome back treasured MoFo, you have been missed by all of us, and we're glad you're here.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
Yet how do you ask a complete stranger for help? I mean, if I were in dire need of something, I wouldn't know how to ask any of you for it.
You will not have to ask for help here, as people are like you nice and offer it, unconditionally.