Happy Anniversary LordSlaytan~~

Tools    

Put me in your pocket...
Happy Anniversary Brian~

Your my favorite MoFo Babe. You were one of the reasons I joined.

My life isn't written very well.
Happy Anniversary Brian!!!

I remember when I first joined this site, you were the one that made me want to stay. Honest. I love your honesty and compassion. Your ability to express feeling is one of the things that makes this site feel human.

Sincerely,

Tim

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
I love you, man

There are a handful of members on this forum that recognize the sense of community here, and if I wasn't sitting on the fence of credibility, I'd nominate you for mayor!

Happy Anny!
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

Happy Anniversary Brian!!!!

Ooooo… I remember that evil looking avatar you had when I first signed up on MoFo had me wondering… but you made me feel welcome from the very beginning and it didn’t take me long to figure out there was a really sweet guy behind that avatar… Thanks… I wuv's ya!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Mark
I love you, man

There are a handful of members on this forum that recognize the sense of community here, and if I wasn't sitting on the fence of credibility, I'd nominate you for mayor!
You just gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling Marky... ...you get some more luv points.

Like you r3port3r, Brian is one of the reasons I stayed also.

Now...back you luvin' you BriBri~

Thank you guys.

Annie - You know how I feel about you. It can all be summed up in two words...Groovy baby!

Tim - Your ongoing quest for enlightenment is always refreshing.

Mark - You and Kong are my favorite of the newest generation, so glad you stayed.

Caitlyn - The lovely and irrepressible tough girl, what would this sight be without you.

You guys, and a handful of others, are the reason I stay. Thank you.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Mark - You and Kong are my favorite of the newest generation, so glad you stayed.
To be mentioned in the same breath as Kong is quite an honor. Thanks, Brian! Now you've put pressure on me to live up to a certain standard. I hope I don't let you down.

By the way, I've been reading some old, dead threads in which you (LordSlaytan) have written some very interesting posts, and I've really enjoyed them. Two in particular: your comments on Donnie Darko, and your debate on atheism and free will. Sorry I don't have the links to those for everyone's convenience (I'm being lazy right now). I just wanted you to know.

origianlly posted by AnikoYou just gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling Marky... ...you get some more luv points.
Thanks, Aniko! I'm not sure how this credibility system works, but whatever you gave me bumped me to "respected." I think, as an anniversary present to Brian, I'll try giving him some points as well.

By the way, is this a one year anny? and how did Aniko know? I'm not seeing anniversaries listed like birthdays anymore.

Happy Anniversary, Slaytan',
Also known as 'Brian'!
I know you're here to stay,
And I wouldn't have it any other way!

'Tis true, you know! Hope you stay for years to come! ...or else...

I am having a nervous breakdance
I am not sure what kind of an anniversery Brian is celebrating but I am sure it is well worth celebrating A HELL OF A LOT!!! Brian, you are an emotional, honest and outspoken person, and I like those qualities in a person a lot! Take care and stay the same!!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

It is my one year anniversary for joining MoFo Piddy. I guess it's quite an accomplishment since people like you around to drive me crazy.

Mark - Thanks for the compliment. Occasionaly I can pop off a good one. (get your mind out of the gutter Piddy).

Gracie - You know I'm crazy about you kid. Brilliant and young, just like my own. I feel protective, but you have never really needed it. You hold your own.

Piddy - At first I thought you were a trouble maker...I know I was going somewhere with that. Thanks man, glad you stayed.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Gracie - You know I'm crazy about you kid. Brilliant and young, just like my own. I feel protective, but you have never really needed it. You hold your own.
We need a speechless smilie!

It was beauty killed the beast.
Congratulations on your anniversary Brian. Kong doesn't really know what to say. You've been the kindest MoFo to Kong, and your posts always rock so just keep on truckin'.

P.S - Doesn't this thing look like an emoticon sperm?

Thank you guys, you make this MoFoLand a real community.

Kong - Slay thinks you rock too. Slay's so glad that you made this your cyber-home.

Minion - Get your hamster outta' my soup! You've certainly put a 'twist' in the MoFo's sense of humour.

Originally Posted by Kong
P.S - Doesn't this thing look like an emoticon sperm?
... but this one does...

Maybe I won't get in trouble over this one...

Thank you Jason. Bygones are bygones, until you tread on my toes, then I'll call foul. If I tread on yours...deal with it. Seriously though, thanks.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Hey whatever the anniversay we're celebrating, have a happy. You're one of the better MOFO's, I must say.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Happy Anniversary, Brian. I give you Jennifer Aniston:

An award for being here one year.

Jason

Lets put a smile on that block
You can see her bum in that top photo * Insert Pervy, sweaty smilie here *

Yes Congratulationanons and celebrationanons! on your anniversary Slay. Youve always been the MOFO member that has chilled my soul to the core...in the best way imaginable

Congrats