So where are we all from?

Tools    

Legend in my own mind
I am from Teesside in England

Now live in Cumbria in England

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Polska.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Las Vegas, Nevada. Now live in the Seattle area.

I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi...

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
Sweden. I've heard tell of a MoFo map where you could see where all the members are from, but to date I haven't found it. Is there such a map, or am I miss-informed?

I was born in Lithuania. I have lived in Cambridgeshire, England for 8 months; Dorset, England for 2 years; Lower Saxony, Germany for 5 months and London, England for 4 years. I'm in Lithuania currently.

Outside of Seattle, Washington

I've heard tell of a MoFo map where you could see where all the members are from, but to date I haven't found it. Is there such a map, or am I miss-informed?
Do you mean this thread? I saw it when I first joined but never bothered adding my own marker. Maybe I will now that you've reminded me about it haha.

I live in St. John's (not to be confused with Saint John which is a different place in a different province). Here is a nice touristy summer photo I found on google:

As if it ever stops snowing here. Must be photoshopped haha.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Portugal, in the outskirts of Lisboa.

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
Do you mean this thread? I saw it when I first joined but never bothered adding my own marker. Maybe I will now that you've reminded me about it haha.

I live in St. John's (not to be confused with Saint John which is a different place in a different province). Here is a nice touristy summer photo I found on google:

Right, thanks.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

Ha, I was in St. John's this summer. My wife and another couple went on a trip out East. Drove all the way through Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Newfoundland.

and of course, the image you posted, but from the other side!!!! Whoa.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	canadatrip.jpg
Views:	753
Size:	143.9 KB
ID:	28873   Click image for larger version

Name:	canadatrip2.jpg
Views:	762
Size:	113.9 KB
ID:	28874   Click image for larger version

Name:	canadatrip3.jpg
Views:	756
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	28875   Click image for larger version

Name:	canada4.jpg
Views:	734
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	28876  

Suspect's Reviews

Ha, I was in St. John's this summer. My wife and another couple went on a trip out East. Drove all the way through Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Newfoundland.
Oh cool. Great pictures too.

How was the ferry? I've never actually been on it. Every time I've left here it's been on a plane haha.

Everyone always likes to get pictures of jelly bean row (the first of your pictures), and while it looks pretty the rest of the year, it is impossible to navigate downtown in the winter. There is literally nowhere for everyone to put all the snow. I'm so glad that I don't live down there haha.

Did you get screeched in? Or were you spared that humiliation?

The People's Republic of Clogher
Clogher. Obviously.

Long Island, New York

Or as we call it, Lon Guylin, New Yawk.